Windows 10: Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix

Discus and support Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2 days ago whilst I was browsing on my computer the screen went blue with this message:‘Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AustinKK, Mar 4, 2023.

1. AustinKK Win User

Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix

2 days ago whilst I was browsing on my computer the screen went blue with this message:‘Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then well restart for you.’ My computer just turned off during this process I assume because when I came back my computer was stuck in a boot loop on the acer screen. I have tried EVERYTHING. I’ve tried restoring from my last session, I’ve tried FULLY resetting my PC and it’ll say we’ve encountered an error, no changes were made etc during the process. Tried Startup Repair, tried uninstalling updates, tried follo

:)

AustinKK, Mar 4, 2023
  2. bobkn Win User

Memory Upgrade Tutorial for Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop

Looks like a mistake.

The Acer Aspire XC-603G has two SoDIMM slots. The maximum size SoDIMM for each is 4GB, for a total of 8GB. Apparently a single 8 GB SoDImm is not supported.

An 8GB kit from Crucial, spec'd for the Acer: https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/aspire-xc-603g/CT5691219

Acer's downloadable manuals are worthless generic ones. Here's an Amazon link to what the motherboard looks like: https://www.amazon.com/DB-SUL11-001-.../dp/B012DHNZQI

The SoDIMMs go in in a horizontal plane, like in a notebook. the metal clips go into notches on the ends of the SoDIMMs.

bobkn, Mar 4, 2023
  3. Memory Upgrade Tutorial for Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop

@bobkn, yes that's what I ordered. I let Crucial scan the computer to tell me what 8GB module it needed. I also found where to install the memory. There is one slot that is already occupied by the standard and removable 4GB chip. 1 of the 4GB chips that I ordered goes in one of the slots and the other 4GB chip goes in the other slot.

Jesse Williams, Mar 4, 2023
  4. Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix

Why won't my backup files boot my new Acer Aspire XC-7044G.

I started resetting my Acer Aspire XC-7044G and I received an error message that windows could not complete due to interruption of power, which did not occur. So I went into bios and changed the order of boot devices to USB and all it keeps saying is to
    insert device and press appropriate button. Which is the appropriate button? I am so frustrated I am ready to trash my brand new computer.

Catherine MartinezID, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix

1. Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire 830

2. Loop 5 acer aspire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loop 5 acer aspire: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the key 5 is pressed all the time.Is not the keyboard because when I formatted it it stopped for 1 month,Is not a virus because I formatted my pc many timesI disconnected everything from my pcIt seems unfixable *** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. Loop 5 acer aspire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loop 5 acer aspire: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the key 5 is pressed all the time.Is not the keyboard because when I formatted it it stopped for 1 month,Is not a virus because I formatted my pc many timesI disconnected everything from my pcIt seems unfixable *** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. Can’t find product key for my new aspire xc 830

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can’t find product key for my new aspire xc 830: Can’t find product key for my new aspire xc 830 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-product-key-for-my-new-aspire-xc-830/2a13d51b-6123-4409-8f10-7805f72c61cd
  5. Can’t find product key for my new aspire xc 830

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find product key for my new aspire xc 830: Can’t find product key for my new aspire xc 830 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-product-key-for-my-new-aspire-xc-830/2a13d51b-6123-4409-8f10-7805f72c61cd
  6. Can’t find product key for my new aspire xc 830

7. Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix: 2 days ago whilst I was browsing on my computer the screen went blue with this message:‘Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then well restart for you.’ My computer just turned off during this process I assume because...
  8. Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix

Acer Aspire XC-830 Boot Loop Nothing Will Fix: 2 days ago whilst I was browsing on my computer the screen went blue with this message:‘Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then well restart for you.’ My computer just turned off during this process I assume because...
  9. Memory Upgrade Tutorial for Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Upgrade Tutorial for Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop: I ordered the new memory chip for my mother's Acer computer yesterday morning. The problem is, I am having trouble finding a guide on how to install the RAM for that specific computer. Acer has no instructions on how to do it. I have read online that some people have had...
  10. Memory Upgrade Tutorial for Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Upgrade Tutorial for Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop: I ordered the new memory chip for my mother's Acer computer yesterday morning. The problem is, I am having trouble finding a guide on how to install the RAM for that specific computer. Acer has no instructions on how to do it. I have read online that some people have had...