Windows 10: Acer at black screen with the word Acer there

Discus and support Acer at black screen with the word Acer there in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After an update my acer isbat a black screen that sais acer then goes black then back the the black screen that sais acer. How do i fix this..... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by markwenzel1, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Acer at black screen with the word Acer there

After an update my acer isbat a black screen that sais acer then goes black then back the the black screen that sais acer. How do i fix this..

:)

markwenzel1, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Black screen acer laptop 5735Z

Sir,

I have acer 5735z Laptop with windows 7. On Battery, My laptop screen goes black after few seconds 10-15. On plug in totally black screen. but screen can be seen via VGA external Monitor. I tried reinstalling hardware for display, done power setting from
    maximum powersaving to moderate powersaving . changed HDD to Windows 10 SSD. still not able to resolve black screen.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

regards,

Santosh

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

santoshghodekar, Jan 15, 2020
  4. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer at black screen with the word Acer there

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

Thema:

Acer at black screen with the word Acer there

1. Acer at black screen with the word Acer there - Similar Threads - Acer black screen

2. Acer screen black, won’t turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer screen black, won’t turn on.: My acer laptop’s screen turned black. Even when the computer is turned on the screen seems to be off. I tried turning the computer on and off but nothing changes. Once the acer logo did appear onscreen but afterwards black again. It makes a noise when turning on but nothing...
  3. Acer screen black, won’t turn on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer screen black, won’t turn on.: My acer laptop’s screen turned black. Even when the computer is turned on the screen seems to be off. I tried turning the computer on and off but nothing changes. Once the acer logo did appear onscreen but afterwards black again. It makes a noise when turning on but nothing...
  4. Acer laptop stuck with black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop stuck with black screen: HiI have an acer laptop and it says 'preparing automatic repair then goes to a black screen.I can't get into safe mode. I tried alt f10 on startup it then beeps numerous times and goes into edit boot options and says enter=submit or esc=cancel . So I pressed enter and...
  5. Acer laptop stuck with black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop stuck with black screen: HiI have an acer laptop and it says 'preparing automatic repair then goes to a black screen.I can't get into safe mode. I tried alt f10 on startup it then beeps numerous times and goes into edit boot options and says enter=submit or esc=cancel . So I pressed enter and...
  6. Acer laptop stuck with black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  8. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  9. Acer laptop showing black screen at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer laptop showing black screen at startup: I just installed a new SSD to replace the old hard drive. Windows has been reinstalled with the updates. When booting up I see the Acer logo and then it switches to a black screen instead of the windows account login page. If I hold the power button down for a few seconds the...
  10. Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5: Hello, I have been using my new acer nitro 5 and I just got a problem on it. I updated my computer, then I signed in and there was a black screen with my cursor. After a little bit, it showed the tool bar and my background but not my apps. If I put my cursor over the toolbar,...