Windows 10: Acer automayic repair

Discus and support Acer automayic repair in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; automatic repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by liew yong, Jun 7, 2023.

1. liew yong Win User

Acer automayic repair

automatic repair

:)

liew yong, Jun 7, 2023

2. Windows 8 Acer will not factory restart or refresh. Fails automatic repair.

I have a Windows 8 Acer, I was trying to factory reset it. It failed the reset and also failed the automatic repair. It says Log File: C:\system32\logfiles\srt\SrtTrail.txt after failing. I tried the following in command prompt as I've seen it suggested
    and it didn't solve anything.

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Ashley Suzuki, Jun 7, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 7, 2023
  4. pepanee Win User

Acer automayic repair

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge:
    (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier)

Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Acer automayic repair

1. Acer automayic repair - Similar Threads - Acer automayic repair

2. Acer Predator Orion 3000 BSOD & Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Predator Orion 3000 BSOD & Automatic repair loop: Hi,Acer Predator Orion 3000 desktop with Windows 11 will not boot windows. Slim chance that it updated automatically at last shutdown. Now won't go beyond either spinning circle or "Preparing Automatic Repair". If left to run, eventually goes to BSOD and restarts.Tried to...
  3. Acer Predator Orion 3000 BSOD & Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Predator Orion 3000 BSOD & Automatic repair loop: Hi,Acer Predator Orion 3000 desktop with Windows 11 will not boot windows. Slim chance that it updated automatically at last shutdown. Now won't go beyond either spinning circle or "Preparing Automatic Repair". If left to run, eventually goes to BSOD and restarts.Tried to...
  4. Acer automayic repair

Acer automayic repair: automatic repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91%E5%87%BA%E7%8E%B0automayic/dce24803-ebde-46ba-8b4c-5de0f5e90ae0
  5. Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg: My Acer spin 1 laptop is stuck on msg on startup and won't let me do anything manually. Just does a loop of msg scanning and repair and then just automatically restarts turns on and same msg and restart. Been doing this since 8 this morning. Does anyone have any suggestions...
  6. Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg

Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg: My Acer spin 1 laptop is stuck on msg on startup and won't let me do anything manually. Just does a loop of msg scanning and repair and then just automatically restarts turns on and same msg and restart. Been doing this since 8 this morning. Does anyone have any suggestions...
  7. Preparing Automatic Repair Error On Old Acer Aspire

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing Automatic Repair Error On Old Acer Aspire: Hi I just fired up my old Acer Aspire SA80 PC today to see if it is still working, and I got this message during boot up Preparing Automatic Repair, it's something I've never seen before so I done a bit digging for a solution, but they all seem to be fixes for newer machines....
  8. Acer laptop "repairing disk errors" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop "repairing disk errors" loop: Hi there, A couple of months ago I turned on my Acer Aspire E5-575 laptop to see a message saying "hard disk missing" I restarted my laptop and it booted up with the automatic repair system, first saying "Diagnosing PC" and then "Repairing disk errors. This might take over...
  9. Acer at black screen with the word Acer there

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer at black screen with the word Acer there: After an update my acer isbat a black screen that sais acer then goes black then back the the black screen that sais acer. How do i fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-at-black-screen-with-the-word-acer-there/e8c6d098-c503-4bce-a46d-a87e29a9e59d
  10. acer

in Windows 10 Support
    acer: Hi, i have an acer revo one. Been playing dota 2 on this device for some months now. Had some crashes while playing as the dota 2 would just stop responding and i could not close the program and only thing i could do was to restart or shut down the computer using the power...