Windows 10: Acer B286HK

Discus and support Acer B286HK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While a new monitor, there are no WIN10 drivers, it is recognised as generic monitor. The manufacturer supplies a WIN8 64bit driver but this is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KieranLavery, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Acer B286HK

While a new monitor, there are no WIN10 drivers, it is recognised as generic monitor.

The manufacturer supplies a WIN8 64bit driver but this is not digitally signed.

I went though the procedure to allow unsigned drivers, but on restart WIN10 reverts to prohibiting unsigned drivers.

Please provide a signed driver.

There is no installation .exe file to run in comparability mode. Only setup information and ICC files

:)

KieranLavery, Sep 24, 2019

2. Acer Debuts the B286HK 28-Inch UHD Monitor

Acer America has announced the availability of the Acer B286HK display for both consumers and commercial users in North America. This leading-edge 28-inch display features sharp images and exceptional color accuracy with an ultra-high 4K2K (3840x2160) resolution and 6-axis color adjustment.

The UHD 3840x2160 resolution has four times as many pixels as 1920x1080 Full HD, delivering exceptional detail, a perfect fit for consumers who enjoy photography and video editing and professionals requiring premium image quality, such as graphic designers, photographers, videographers, website developers and marketing professionals. A large 28-inch backlit LED screen is ideal for viewing large spreadsheets, brochures, newsletters and two documents side by side.

Acer B286HK Acer_B286HK_01_thm.jpg

Acer B286HK Acer_B286HK_02_thm.jpg

"The Acer B286HK display delivers benefits to users and IT professionals alike," said Ronald Lau, Acer America business manager. "The premium UHD image quality, generous screen size and ergonomic stand provide a superb viewing experience that will be especially appreciated by those who work with graphics. IT professionals will be pleased with the extensive connectivity, eco-conscious design and VESA support for saving space."

Excellent Ergonomics
    The Acer B286HK is optimized for maximum comfort. Boasting a multi-function ErgoStand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment, the display can tilt 25 degrees up or -5 degrees down for finding the best view. It can also swivel 60 degrees to the right or left, while the height can be adjusted 5.9 inches up or down. VESA compliant, it can be mounted on a wall to free up desk space.

The Acer B286HK display comes with Acer ComfyView non-glare protection that provides a polarizer material to reduce unnecessary lighting reflection for clearer, more comfortable viewing. A crisp 100,000,000:1 maximum contrast ratio (1,000:1 native) provides excellent clarity, while the fast 2 ms response time contributes to sharp images, critical for video.

The display boasts wide viewing angles up to 170 degrees horizontal and up to 160 degrees vertical. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio, 300 cd/m brightness and delivers 1.07 billion colors with a 72 percent NTSC color saturation, a combination that delivers exceptionally vibrant, detailed and high-quality imagery.

Offering excellent connectivity, the Acer B286HK comes with HDMI with MHL for charging smartphones, tablets and other portable devices. It also provides DVI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP) and a USB 3.0 hub, so users can connect multiple peripherals simultaneously.

Eco-Friendly Design
    The Acer B286HK adheres to strict environmental, performance and ergonomic design standards. It's ENERGY STAR and TCO 6.0 qualified as well as EPEAT Gold registered, the highest level of EPEAT registration available. It's also mercury-free and LED-backlit, which reduces energy costs by consuming less power than standard CCFL-backlit displays. In addition, it's mercury-free, making it safer for users and the environment.

Pricing and Availability
    The new Acer B286HK display is available at Acer resellers and leading online retailers in the United States for a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $599.99. It will be available in Canada for a MSRP of $649.99 later this month.

Acer displays are backed by professional, high-quality technical support and a three-year warranty. Acer's online community at community.acer.com provides customers discussion forums, answers to frequently asked questions and the opportunity to share ideas for new and enhanced services and products.

Cristian_25H, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Acer B286HK

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Acer B286HK

1. Acer B286HK - Similar Threads - Acer B286HK

2. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  3. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  4. how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...: how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot with Windows 7 starter without a repair USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-check-cable-connection-no-bootable/43f99cc3-7ae9-46f5-864d-db014e11a365
  5. how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...

how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...: how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot with Windows 7 starter without a repair USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-check-cable-connection-no-bootable/43f99cc3-7ae9-46f5-864d-db014e11a365
  6. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  7. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  8. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  9. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  10. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer b286hk driver install

2. windows 10 drivers for acer b286hk