Windows 10: Acer C120 projector installation on Windows 10 not working

Discus and support Acer C120 projector installation on Windows 10 not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning! I just bought a new laptop running on Windows 10 64 bit and would like to install my Acer C120 projector. I tried some suggestions to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanOsea, Nov 7, 2018.

1. RyanOsea Win User

Acer C120 projector installation on Windows 10 not working

Good morning! I just bought a new laptop running on Windows 10 64 bit and would like to install my Acer C120 projector. I tried some suggestions to run it in compatibility mode but it seems not to out out for me. Please help. Thank you!

:)

RyanOsea, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Kai Xie Win User

Acer C120 Windows 10

Hi, I have a Acer C120 Projector. After upgrade to Windows 10, it cannot work correctly. neither mirror model or 800x600 model can display entire desktop. I couldn't find any driver or firmware upgrade, and the acer support simply reply me it not compatible
    with Win10. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Thanks!

Kai Xie, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 driver for Acer X110 projector

Is there a driver for Acer X110 projector that will allow it to work with a Windows 10 laptop?

KenMcDonaldUK, Nov 7, 2018
  4. DKeve Win User

USB connected projector won't load

My Acer C120 USB connected projector worked for a couple months, then I started getting this message when it tried to load, "The program can't start because dlcapapi.dll is missing from your computer. Try Reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

DKeve, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Acer C120 projector installation on Windows 10 not working - Similar Threads - Acer C120 projector

2. Projectors not working on all PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projectors not working on all PCs: Hi!I have a really strange problem.I work at a school, and we have 40 class rooms. A few teachers can't connect to a couple of projectors, but have no problems on any other. And all the other teachers have no problems on the projectors that the former teachers are having...
  3. Projectors not working on all PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Projectors not working on all PCs: Hi!I have a really strange problem.I work at a school, and we have 40 class rooms. A few teachers can't connect to a couple of projectors, but have no problems on any other. And all the other teachers have no problems on the projectors that the former teachers are having...
  4. Projector as a 2nd monitor not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector as a 2nd monitor not working: I have a projector hooked up to be a 2nd monitor. When I go to 'Advanced Monitor settings", I am able to see two minitors: 1 the computer monitor, 2 projector and I am able to see the Desktop on the projection screen. I'll walk away for half an hour or so, and the display is...
  5. Projector as a 2nd monitor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projector as a 2nd monitor not working: I have a projector hooked up to be a 2nd monitor. When I go to 'Advanced Monitor settings", I am able to see two minitors: 1 the computer monitor, 2 projector and I am able to see the Desktop on the projection screen. I'll walk away for half an hour or so, and the display is...
  6. Projector as a 2nd monitor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Connecting a projector to Windows 10

Connecting a projector to Windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to connect a projector, the Ragu Z400 Mini Projector, to my Windows 10 computer. Currently, I have 2 monitors; one is plugged into the displayport on my graphics card 1060 ti while the other is plugged into HDMI on the same graphics card. My projector can be...
  8. working with a projector and laptop

working with a projector and laptop: Using powerpoint I project high quality photos on a screen. Laptop picture excellent. Projection very acid yellow. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/working-with-a-projector-and-laptop/875b9d0b-cdc6-4637-bd4b-cd00f742a5ae
  9. HDMI does not work with projector

HDMI does not work with projector: I recently did a factory reset on my windows 10 laptop and now cannot use my projector with the HDMI cable. I assume it is a software update issue but can't find the HDMI driver to update it, can someone direct me to this driver?...
  10. Projector Image not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Projector Image not working: Hi since i installed win 10 , my projector has stopped working properly . If i set it on projector only setting i will get sound from it but no image. When i used duplicate i did find out that my nvidia card isn't working in that mode. I have downloaded and installed newest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer c120 projector not working

2. acer120 projector driver not working

3. acer x110 driver

4. plugged in my acer c120 but not working,
  5. connect acer c120,
  6. acer c120 led projector not working on my windows 10 upgrade,
  7. acer c120 setup,
  8. acer projector wont connect with windows 10,
  9. how to start acer projector,
  10. install acer projector,
  11. install acer c120 projector,