Windows 10: Acer Care Center

Discus and support Acer Care Center in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Acer Care Center is causing my computer issues with the safe ejection of my external hard drive and I was wondering if it would be ok to disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KennethYoung5, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Acer Care Center

The Acer Care Center is causing my computer issues with the safe ejection of my external hard drive and I was wondering if it would be ok to disable this program. Kenneth

:)

KennethYoung5, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Acer Care Center

1. Acer Care Center - Similar Threads - Acer Care Center

2. Acer Care Center Service is still initializing [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Acer Care Center Service is still initializing [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will help you to fix the Acer Care Center Service is still initializing error message on your Windows PC. Usually, this error message appears when the Acer Care Center app does not start properly, possibly due to it being corrupted or outdated, or...
  3. Regarding Acer Care Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Acer Care Center: Hello, My Problem is that I always Need to Reinstall Acer Care center. Like for example when i try to open it, it says its still initializing even though i just opened it right before i restarted my laptop then i delete acer care center and reinstall it again im tired of...
  4. Regarding Acer Care Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Acer Care Center: Hello, My Problem is that I always Need to Reinstall Acer Care center. Like for example when i try to open it, it says its still initializing even though i just opened it right before i restarted my laptop then i delete acer care center and reinstall it again im tired of...
  5. Acer Care Center

Acer Care Center: Hello, I Have this problem where Acer Care Center Doesn't wanna open it saysim not sure if i done any changes to make this happened could anyone help? Feel Free to ask any Questions...
  6. Acer Care Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Care Center: Hello, I Have this problem where Acer Care Center Doesn't wanna open it saysim not sure if i done any changes to make this happened could anyone help? Feel Free to ask any Questions...
  7. Acer Care Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Care Center: The Acer Care Center is causing my computer issues with the safe ejection of my external hard drive and I was wondering if it would be ok to disable this program. Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-care-center/5fe76ac2-4397-42e7-a24c-2d52ec2a69b4
  8. Regarding Acer Care Center

Regarding Acer Care Center: Hello Everyone I want to ask that today i reinstalled my acer care center due to few reasons after that i am not able to see the Care center in my taskbar tray earlier it would show there all the time before reinstalling. I saw that it also updated about 7mb/7000kb approx...
  9. be careful with Dropbox

in Windows 10 Support
    be careful with Dropbox: Today I installed Dropbox on my PC, using their installer. Dropbox installed and immediately started to backup my Desktop folder (I had no intention to backup anything). On the desktop were a number of video files. After a short time I was noticed that my 2 Gb free volume was...
  10. ADVANCE CARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVANCE CARE: I scanned and when i click next to quarantine its not there?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advance-care/9e8559a6-803d-4dc3-96b1-a9d8a1ac27af