Windows 10: Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error"

Discus and support Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I found my brothers old cloudbook 14 and took it in for myself. After pluggingng it in and turning it on, the logo appeared again and again and I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SGVon, Mar 12, 2020.

1. SGVon Win User

Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error"

I found my brothers old cloudbook 14 and took it in for myself. After pluggingng it in and turning it on, the logo appeared again and again and I found out its called a boot loop. I figured since its now mine, I should just factory reset it and so I did but everytime I try around the 75% mark a page pops up that says something along the lines of "There was an error in the reset" I don't remember word for word. Keep in mind that because of the boot loop, I am unable to even get into the log in screen. Also my brother who owned the device has forgotten the password.

:)

SGVon, Mar 12, 2020

2. Acer aspire one cloudbook 14

I recently got an Acer Aspire one cloudbook 14 from my mother in law and I tried to do a factory reset and now it is stuck on in stalling windows at 64% then it’ll go to 87% then restart all over again.

HeatherBilliot, Mar 12, 2020
  3. sarah_1234, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Sniffa2 Win User

Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10

Hi

I have a problem with a Acer Aspire one cloudbook 14 laptop.

I was getting regular BSODs so I went to reset the laptop, but it said that there was a problem. Since then it has been in a constant reboot loop every few seconds; as soon as the Acer logo appears it reboots.

Any suggestions?

Sniffa2, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error" - Similar Threads - Acer Cloudbook Factory

2. stop code error after factory reset to old acer laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stop code error after factory reset to old acer laptop: I was planning to donate my old laptop to a family in need. I performed a factory reset to remove all of my stuff off the computer. It is stuck in a bit of a do-loop. States "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" The windows logo comes up and the dots spin around...
  3. Factory reset stuck at 14%

Factory reset stuck at 14%: Hello. My Desktop-pcself built is stuck in factory reset at 14%. And been so for the last 5h. I am NOT inside windows at all so I can't close anything or restart it. How long should I wait? Is it safe to power off the pc and try to use my USB? Is there a workaround...
  4. Windows factory reset stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows factory reset stuck at 14%: I have been using my pc for over 8 months now. Today, all of a sudden, I couldn’t open a single file, application, or browser. I couldn’t even get to command prompt or task manager. After restarting my pc multiple times and troubleshooting. I decided to factory reset my pc...
  5. Factory Reset Stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Stuck at 14%: I am currently factory resetting my laptop and it has been stuck at 14% for 6 hours. The catch is I am unable to take the laptop in to a shop because I leave the country for school in 4 days....
  6. Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10

Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10: Hi I have a problem with a Acer Aspire one cloudbook 14 laptop. I was getting regular BSODs so I went to reset the laptop, but it said that there was a problem. Since then it has been in a constant reboot loop every few seconds; as soon as the Acer logo appears it...
  7. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET: ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?...
  8. How do I install Windows 10 on Acer Cloudbook 14 using USB D Drive?

How do I install Windows 10 on Acer Cloudbook 14 using USB D Drive?: How do I install Windows 10 on Acer Cloudbook 14 using USB D Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-10-on-acer-cloudbook-14/350972dd-dbbd-4c51-b281-33cc3a5ab7db
  9. Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14: My son has an Acer aspire one cloud book 14 and he wanted to factory reset it but it says that it encounters a problem he keeps getting the blank screen and the Acer logo over and over again please help. And the alt. and f10 doesn't work either please help...
  10. Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings: Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get an Acer cloudbook of of factory reset that has crashed

2. factory reset acer cloudbook 14