Windows 10: Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10

Discus and support Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with a Acer Aspire one cloudbook 14 laptop. I was getting regular BSODs so I went to reset the laptop, but it said that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sniffa2, May 27, 2019.

1. Sniffa2 Win User

Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10

Hi

I have a problem with a Acer Aspire one cloudbook 14 laptop.

I was getting regular BSODs so I went to reset the laptop, but it said that there was a problem. Since then it has been in a constant reboot loop every few seconds; as soon as the Acer logo appears it reboots.

Any suggestions?

:)

Sniffa2, May 27, 2019

2. Acer aspire one cloudbook 14

I recently got an Acer Aspire one cloudbook 14 from my mother in law and I tried to do a factory reset and now it is stuck on in stalling windows at 64% then it’ll go to 87% then restart all over again.

HeatherBilliot, May 27, 2019
  3. sarah_1234, May 27, 2019
  4. Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10

Acer Introduces Aspire One Cloudbook Powered by Windows 10

Acer announces its online-oriented Aspire One Cloudbook 11 and 14, powered by Windows 10. The two highly portable notebooks feature 802.11ac wireless technology and the latest Intel mobile processors, keeping users productive with a faster connection.

"The Aspire One Cloudbook series is the perfect answer for those looking for an online-oriented and portable notebook with a full Windows experience," said Jerry Kao, president of Notebook Business Group, Acer Inc. "With cloud-enabled services such as Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive, and Acer's Build Your Own Cloud (BYOC), consumers can enjoy the convenience and value the cloud brings with these exciting new products."

Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10 Acer_Aspire_One_Cloudbook_11_001_thm.jpg

"This new Cloudbook from Acer is a sleek, affordable device that takes advantage of new functionality of Windows 10 together with Microsoft services including Office 365 and OneDrive," said Peter Han, Vice President of Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "This device offers the total package for both consumers and students to get more done while on the go."

Made for the Cloud
    The Aspire One Cloudbook 11 and 14 come with a 1-year subscription of Office 365 Personal and up to 1 TB OneDrive online storage, making it ready to use out of the box. Acer's cloud-enabled abApps, including abPhoto, abMusic, abDocs, and abFiles, allow consumers to easily sync their files and documents with their smartphones or tablets, all securely and privately in their own personal cloud. Dual digital microphones with enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) that cancel background noise ensure online calls are heard loud and clear, while also allowing a smooth experience for Cortana, Microsoft's personal digital assistant.

Perfect for Use on the Go
    The highly-portable Aspire One Cloudbook Series packs everything into a beautiful, clean, and fan-less design just .70 inches (17.9 mm) thin; the 11-inch model is just 2.54 lbs. (1.15kg) light and the 14-inch weighs in at only 3.5 lbs. (1.6kg). Sporting a mineral gray cover with a dotted textile pattern that provides good tactile feedback, these notebooks offer full-sized HDMI, USB3.0, USB2.0, and SD Card ports to eliminate the need for additional adapters. A full-sized chiclet keyboard and large touchpad supporting Windows 10 gestures provide a comfortable typing and navigation experience.

The Aspire One Cloudbook 11 and 14 feature the latest 802.11ac wireless technology, allowing up to three times faster connection speeds, while eMMC configurations up to 64GB provide adequate storage for work and play. The notebooks are powered by the latest Intel Celeron mobile processors and 2GB of DDR3L system memory, and feature a HD (1366x768) 16:9 LED-backlit display.

Availability
    The Aspire One Cloudbook 11 will be available in North America in August with prices starting at $169. The Aspire One Cloudbook 14 will be available in North America in September with prices starting at $199.

Cristian_25H, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10

1. Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10 - Similar Threads - Acer cloudbook laptop

2. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  3. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  4. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Acer laptop stuck on sign in page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop stuck on sign in page: Hi I have an acer aspire e5 575 but from 2 week it's been stuck on sign in page and I am a student and my school is opening next Sunday I anyone can help I would appreciate that Thank you!...
  6. My acer laptop is stuck on restarting

My acer laptop is stuck on restarting: Hello i need help with my laptop because its stuck on the restarting screen the white dots circling around and ive been waiting for 2 hours now i need help. Advanced thanks! Edit: Now it just shutted down and a red light is blinking....
  7. Acer with Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Acer with Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: My Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10 is stuck in a restart loop where it leads me to a blue screen with Advanced options to Reset. I have tried resetting it while choosing to keep my old files. However, this has not fixed the problem. Please help!...
  8. Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error"

Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error": I found my brothers old cloudbook 14 and took it in for myself. After pluggingng it in and turning it on, the logo appeared again and again and I found out its called a boot loop. I figured since its now mine, I should just factory reset it and so I did but everytime I try...
  9. Updating Windows with a cloudbook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows with a cloudbook: I do not have enough memory on my hard drive to update Windows since I am using the Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 11. How do I update Windows? If I update it, will I need to enter a Windows product key? Will I lose or have to re-install Microsoft Office?...
  10. Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14

Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14: My son has an Acer aspire one cloud book 14 and he wanted to factory reset it but it says that it encounters a problem he keeps getting the blank screen and the Acer logo over and over again please help. And the alt. and f10 doesn't work either please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer cloudbook laptop

2. acer cloud laptop