Windows 10: Acer E15 Start won't locate Sony Bluetooth WH-CH500 headphones

Discus and support Acer E15 Start won't locate Sony Bluetooth WH-CH500 headphones in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having a lot of trouble trying to connect my new Sony headphones to my Acer laptop. When I go to connect them, my headphones don't appear when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Griff_00, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Griff_00 Win User

Acer E15 Start won't locate Sony Bluetooth WH-CH500 headphones

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to connect my new Sony headphones to my Acer laptop. When I go to connect them, my headphones don't appear when it tries to locate it. This is strange since my headphones can connect to my phone. My laptop can also connect to my beats pill but not my headphones?

I've tried everything; updating Bluetooth and sound drivers and all the lot, but nothing has worked. Please respond with help ASAP.

:)

Griff_00, Dec 1, 2019

2. Problem with installing the driver of bluetooth headphones

Hello!My name is Martin and I just encountered an interesting problem today.

I was back home and I just started my PC and wanted to listen to some music.

I bought a Bluetooth and NFC headset the last days,(it is made by SONY and the model is WH-CH500) and when I tried to connect it

to my PC via Bluetooth it started searching for drivers to install but it wouldn't install any,also I see no drivers on the support page of my SONY wireless headphones.It says that there aren't any drivers and it couldn't install my peripheral device.They
    are pretty functional and produce quality sound,so I want to make them work with my PC for my comfort.

-Also to put in,the operational system(OS) of my PC is Windows 7 pro and my laptop's model is HP EliteBook 8530p.

Please help!

Acer E15 Start won't locate Sony Bluetooth WH-CH500 headphones 49ccb89d-7af2-44c8-89a4-4c06a262e499?upload=true.jpg
    This
    is the page of the headphones on the SONY website

MartinGeorgiev3, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Laptop does not see wireless headphones.

Hi!

I have recently bought new wireless headphones, it works perfectly with phone, but my laptop (Lenovo g50-30) can't see them! I have upgraded the bluetooth but nothing changed. Laptop sees other devices, like mouse or my TV, problem is with headphones ( sony
    wh-ch500 ). Please help me!!

PatrycjaGłuchowska, Dec 1, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Acer E15 Start won't locate Sony Bluetooth WH-CH500 headphones - Similar Threads - Acer E15 Start

2. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  3. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  4. Sony WH-10000XMS Headphones are paired but won't work with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-10000XMS Headphones are paired but won't work with Windows 10.: I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. My Sony WE-1000XMS Headphones are paired to my laptop but will not work. I have read and tried every workaround on the web and my headphones still won't work. They work fine with every other Bluetooth device I have. It appears this is...
  5. Sony WH-10000XMS Headphones are paired but won't work with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WH-10000XMS Headphones are paired but won't work with Windows 10.: I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. My Sony WE-1000XMS Headphones are paired to my laptop but will not work. I have read and tried every workaround on the web and my headphones still won't work. They work fine with every other Bluetooth device I have. It appears this is...
  6. Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing

Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing: Hi guys, I recently bought a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones, and I ran into the common problem with the 2 bluetooth profiles messing with the audio/stuff like that. That isn't the problem - I was looking up solutions to it before I really understood what was going on, and...
  7. Sony Wirless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing

Sony Wirless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing: Hi guys, I recently bought a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones, and I ran into the common problem with the 2 bluetooth profiles messing with the audios/stuff like that. That isn't the problem - I was looking up solutions to it before I really understood what was going on, and...
  8. Sony WH-CH700N headphones are not being detected by Bluetooth

Sony WH-CH700N headphones are not being detected by Bluetooth: After using the USB to charge my headphones on my Dell XPS desktop, I then tried to connect them via Bluetooth. The headphones show the "searching" blue dots; Bluetooth is on and searching using the "mice, keyboards, pens, or audio" option. But the headphones never appear as...
  9. Sony WH-CH700N bluetooth headphones don't work in Windows 10

Sony WH-CH700N bluetooth headphones don't work in Windows 10: After adding them as a bluetooth device, they show as "connected voice" in Bluetooth settings, and Headset is connected in Sound settings. But I only get mono sound. There is a Headphones option in Sound settings, but it won't connect. All Windows 10 and drivers up to...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2)

Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2): Hi, this is a problem bothering me for a few days now. Out of the blue my Sony WH-1000MX2 disconnect whenever I try to play sound on windows. I switch on my headphones as usual, connect via "Bluetooth Devices" in notification area and get the "bluetooth connected"...