Windows 10: Acer Explorer Beyond Limits

Discus and support Acer Explorer Beyond Limits in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop. Is there a way to disable the Acer Explorer Beyond Limits screen as it takes a long time on start up Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Aug 17, 2016.

1. dafydd Win User

Acer Explorer Beyond Limits

Hi.
    I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop.
    Is there a way to disable the Acer Explorer Beyond Limits screen as it takes a long time on start up Is it possible please.
    Many thanks.

:)

dafydd, Aug 17, 2016

2. Only Acer "Acer Explore beyond limits"

Hi,

I've installed Windows 10 from windows 8.2 last Sunday on my Acer Aspire V5.

Everything was fine until this morning, when all I get is the Acer screen "Acer Explore beyond limits" then you get blank screen with the cursor showing, which can be moved (not frozen).

I've red what to do from Vidyaranjan A V (thank you) about using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager, that doesn't do anything, still black sceen.

Note book can be switched off, but when you switch it back on you'll get the same problem.

Could you please help?

Thank you in advance.

Dusan greenhorn, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Only Acer "Acer Explore beyond limits"

Hi Dusan,

Welcome and thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

I understand that you are having a tough time working on the computer.

I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

There can be many reasons for booting to a black screen.

These screens may appear with or without the mouse pointer.

The main causes observed are:

• Problems with the driver for your display adapter;
    • The video output is being sent to an unexpected port;
    I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, assuming that's a startup program which you can't or don't want to uninstall, try Autoruns (free).
    Run it as admin, search for that program, disable it.

dalchina, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Acer Explorer Beyond Limits - Similar Threads - Acer Explorer Beyond

2. My mouse cursoir on Windows10 goes beyond the right limit! What should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse cursoir on Windows10 goes beyond the right limit! What should i do?: So my mouse cursoir was all good when i bought my monitor, but a kid touched something around my resolution and now my cursoir goes beyond the right limit, why, can someone help me its really annoying!...
  3. Limited Functionality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Limited Functionality: Hi! Over the several days, my computer is running as well as it has in the past. I ran a troubleshooter for the network, but the result said that it couldn't identify the problem. I came across the "Fix network connection issues in Windows", and I tried the first option, but...
  4. Time Limits

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time Limits: I want to set time limits on my xbox for my sons. Is it possible to remotely shut down the xbox on certain days/hours. I want to be able to limit their time on COD and Fornite. So can I shut down say every school day from 3-7pm and after 11pm at night. Thanks...
  5. Beyond slow

Beyond slow: I have a HP laptop that is beyond slow real slow it seems like it sticks when opening sometimes also stutters HP 500 GB HARD DRIVE 4 GB SYSTEM MEMORY I did recovery should run like new but it is beyond slow Submitting this reply takes over 1 min to post...
  6. Beyond slow system

Beyond slow system: Why when I go to a website it takes forever to open also it seems like it stutters opening also a big delay when I search when I Type something the typing does not appear right away ? Also when closing website no response from red x cant close program LAP-TOP HP 500GB...
  7. ACER explore Beyond Limits desktop Reset Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACER explore Beyond Limits desktop Reset Question: Hello I am Kohl Im at my grandmas right now and I had to reset her Acer Explore Beyond limits pc And I was starting to wonder why it has been at 55% for the past 3 hours I know it may be nothing but I thought I would check just in case Because Of how long its been on it I...
  8. Windows will not update beyond 1703

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows will not update beyond 1703: I was having trouble with a wesbite and after their review of my system. They stated that my computer is 8 years old and may need a Bios update (Ugh), device update(s) or a new computer. It has been working great for my needs (I am not a gamer-woe is me). Any ideas? I am...
  9. acer

in Windows 10 Support
    acer: Hi, i have an acer revo one. Been playing dota 2 on this device for some months now. Had some crashes while playing as the dota 2 would just stop responding and i could not close the program and only thing i could do was to restart or shut down the computer using the power...
  10. File Explorer Search-"Limit to search on name" not working

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Search-"Limit to search on name" not working: Hello, The File explorer option is bugged: whatever option one chooses: search names, url, or contents: the result total is that of search "contents". For most searches, this gives 12000 files instead of say 3. Cortana does give the three, but it's not at all a satisfactory...