Windows 10: Acer Explorer Beyond Limits

Discus and support Acer Explorer Beyond Limits in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop. Is there a way to disable the Acer Explorer Beyond Limits screen as it takes a long time on start up Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Aug 17, 2016.

1. dafydd Win User

Acer Explorer Beyond Limits

Hi.
    I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop.
    Is there a way to disable the Acer Explorer Beyond Limits screen as it takes a long time on start up Is it possible please.
    Many thanks.

:)

dafydd, Aug 17, 2016

2. Only Acer "Acer Explore beyond limits"

Hi,

I've installed Windows 10 from windows 8.2 last Sunday on my Acer Aspire V5.

Everything was fine until this morning, when all I get is the Acer screen "Acer Explore beyond limits" then you get blank screen with the cursor showing, which can be moved (not frozen).

I've red what to do from Vidyaranjan A V (thank you) about using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager, that doesn't do anything, still black sceen.

Note book can be switched off, but when you switch it back on you'll get the same problem.

Could you please help?

Thank you in advance.

Dusan greenhorn, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Only Acer "Acer Explore beyond limits"

Hi Dusan,

Welcome and thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

I understand that you are having a tough time working on the computer.

I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

There can be many reasons for booting to a black screen.

These screens may appear with or without the mouse pointer.

The main causes observed are:

• Problems with the driver for your display adapter;
    • The video output is being sent to an unexpected port;
    I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, assuming that's a startup program which you can't or don't want to uninstall, try Autoruns (free).
    Run it as admin, search for that program, disable it.

dalchina, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Acer Explorer Beyond Limits - Similar Threads - Acer Explorer Beyond

2. Is there a way to scale programs beyond their designated limits?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to scale programs beyond their designated limits?: Hello, I was just wondering if there is a way to disable scaling limits on applications. What I mean by this is lets say you open a new browser tab, and you aren't fullscreened. Yet you can only make the program so skinny and so short before it stops letting you shrink it....
  3. Is there a way to scale programs beyond their designated limits?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to scale programs beyond their designated limits?: Hello, I was just wondering if there is a way to disable scaling limits on applications. What I mean by this is lets say you open a new browser tab, and you aren't fullscreened. Yet you can only make the program so skinny and so short before it stops letting you shrink it....
  4. Is there a way to scale programs beyond their designated limits?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. you cannot shrink beyond limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you cannot shrink beyond limits: A volume shrink analysis was initiated on volume C:. This event log entry details information about the last unmovable file that could limit the maximum number of reclaimable bytes. Diagnostic details: - The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA - The...
  6. you cannot shrink beyond limits

you cannot shrink beyond limits: A volume shrink analysis was initiated on volume C:. This event log entry details information about the last unmovable file that could limit the maximum number of reclaimable bytes. Diagnostic details: - The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA - The...
  7. Fix "acer explore beyond limits"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix "acer explore beyond limits": Hello everyone, I am currently using acer laptop, currently i am using acer laptop and i am getting the error "acer explore beyond limits" and it keeps repeating like that. I need how to fix it??...
  8. Fix "acer explore beyond limits"

Fix "acer explore beyond limits": Hello everyone, I am currently using acer laptop, currently i am using acer laptop and i am getting the error "acer explore beyond limits" and it keeps repeating like that. I need how to fix it??...
  9. Fix "acer explore beyond limits"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. ACER explore Beyond Limits desktop Reset Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACER explore Beyond Limits desktop Reset Question: Hello I am Kohl Im at my grandmas right now and I had to reset her Acer Explore Beyond limits pc And I was starting to wonder why it has been at 55% for the past 3 hours I know it may be nothing but I thought I would check just in case Because Of how long its been on it I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opening screen windows 10 acer explore without limits