Windows 10: Acer laptop boot loop windows 10

Discus and support Acer laptop boot loop windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Daughters laptop quit working while watching youtube. Now when started will show acer screen with circle going round or same screen with starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lost1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Lost1 Win User

Acer laptop boot loop windows 10

Daughters laptop quit working while watching youtube. Now when started will show acer screen with circle going round or same screen with starting automatic repair. Will go for a while then blue screen with mssg computer will restart, but shuts off and doesn't restart, bottom of screen will say stop code driver pnp watchdog.
    Have tried everything I can find online to fix it with no luck.
    Can access bios with f2
    Alt+f10 does nothing
    Tried pwr on/off, disconnected batt
    Made windows USB, f12 to boot from it, still same screens, only change is booting USB from legacy will start with blue windows logo and goes back to computer will restart screen and doesn't restart.
    Tried new ram, no luck.
    Thinking of trying new HD, thanks for any help.

:)

Lost1, Nov 23, 2020

2. Acer Windows 10 Boot loop

My Acer Windows 10 is stuck in boot loop. I've tried to reset the laptop, recover the laptop and restore the laptop with command prompt, nothing has work. I've tried everything with ALT + F10, I've fixed the date with F2. I've also entered the laptop into
    safe mode to try and reset/recover it, it gets stuck on 62% every time. The last option that I've seen online is to install Windows 10 on a USB port because it does not have a CD/DVD drive but I just wanted to make sure there was no other solutions before
    I attempted the Windows 10 option.

Daniella Latiesha - rober2dl, Nov 23, 2020
  3. TAU
    Tau Win User
    Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

4. Sniffa2 Win User

Acer cloudbook laptop stuck on restart - windows 10

Hi

I have a problem with a Acer Aspire one cloudbook 14 laptop.

I was getting regular BSODs so I went to reset the laptop, but it said that there was a problem. Since then it has been in a constant reboot loop every few seconds; as soon as the Acer logo appears it reboots.

Any suggestions?

Sniffa2, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Acer laptop boot loop windows 10 - Similar Threads - Acer laptop boot

2. My acer laptop has infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My acer laptop has infinite loop: I bought it last week. I tried to restart everything when the message "Your device ran into a problem" began to appear, but my computer shut down at 24% before it was finished. When I turned it backed on, it does the loading screen all over again. I can’t stop it. PLEASE HELP...
  3. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  4. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  5. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot: my sister gave me her acer laptop and I wnated to delete everything so it would be all brand new for me while the laptop was on restart 49% I turned it off and when I turned it back on it gave to options but they are the same windows 10 I kept clicking them but nothing...
  7. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot: my sister gave me her acer laptop and I wnated to delete everything so it would be all brand new for me while the laptop was on restart 49% I turned it off and when I turned it back on it gave to options but they are the same windows 10 I kept clicking them but nothing...
  8. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

9. Acer laptop extended booting

Acer laptop extended booting: Hi guys . I have an acer travel mate P253-M and after a windows 10 update and a fault with the charger terminals , when switching it on, takes so much time even up to 30 minutes of loading before the acer screen pops up and at the same time the disc tray keeps making the...
  10. Windows 10 Acer Laptop Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Acer Laptop Boot Issues: [IMG]Hi, i am having issues with my acer nitro 5 laptop. it recently started glitching out when touching the shell of the laptop, i had to hard re boot it each time it did this. now it wont even boot up, it loads to just before i would enter my password and all i get...