Windows 10: ACER Laptop BSOD , complete format of drive reload same issue

Discus and support ACER Laptop BSOD , complete format of drive reload same issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Noted this issue over the past 2 months , rolled back to restore points several times but the issue returned. Used the Acer recovery for Windows 10 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TazzMania, Sep 6, 2016.

1. TazzMania Win User

ACER Laptop BSOD , complete format of drive reload same issue

Noted this issue over the past 2 months , rolled back to restore points several times but the issue returned. Used the Acer recovery for Windows 10 , no help. Formatted drive (0 and 1'd the drive) to start completely fresh. Used Windows 10 media creation to install Windows 10 X64 English version on to the laptop , upon logging into associated Microsoft live account the BSOD returned.

Attached is the BSOD files requested in the posting guide.

:)

TazzMania, Sep 6, 2016

2. New software on a formatted hard drive (too get rid of a trojan)

I sent my laptop back to the factory for repair after a trojan crippled it. It should come back formatted and reloaded with 8.1. I have another laptop running Windows 7 that I am about to format the hard drive of for the same reason. I'd rather load Windows
    10 right onto the formatted drive rather than reload 7 and upgrade...is that possible?!?

MalwareVictim, Sep 6, 2016
  3. Acer Elan Touchpad Stops Working - Windows 10

I attempted this to fix the same issue on my Acer Aspire E1-510 laptop, but now it wont reload the driver after uninstalling it.

CHansen3232, Sep 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi TazzMania,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

A simple question, do you have warranty? If you do, please use it to replace the laptop.
    Your issue is a hardware problem, hardware isn't easily replaced with a laptop when attempting to do it manually.

A 0x124 crash means that a hardware error has been detected, although it doesn't have to be hardware as the cause, in your case it is.

axe0, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

1. ACER Laptop BSOD , complete format of drive reload same issue - Similar Threads - ACER Laptop BSOD

2. Subject: Persistent BSOD Issues While Gaming on Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: Persistent BSOD Issues While Gaming on Acer Laptop: Hello Microsoft Support!I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a recurring issue with my Acer laptop, where I consistently encounter Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors while playing games. The problem has been particularly noticeable in games such as CS:GO,...
  3. Subject: Persistent BSOD Issues While Gaming on Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Persistent BSOD Issues While Gaming on Acer Laptop: Hello Microsoft Support!I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a recurring issue with my Acer laptop, where I consistently encounter Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors while playing games. The problem has been particularly noticeable in games such as CS:GO,...
  4. Acer laptop internet issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop internet issue: I have a problem with my browser, when I download apps on Microsoft edge I get an error of a blue circle with an "i" in it on the downloading arrow and the app fails to download, please assist....
  5. Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop: I just got a new acer laptop. Whenever i connect my Bluetooth earphones within about 5-10 mins the earphones stop playing audio. its still connected but it just stops playing any sound. I always have to troubleshoot the Bluetooth every 10 mins for it to work and the image...
  6. Completely format bootable USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Completely format bootable USB flash drive: Hi How to completely format a bootable USB flash drive because I found there's a partition on the flash drive named "UEFI_NTFS" (EFI > Boot & Rufus folders with .efi files inside) that cannot be formatted. My other bootable USB with MBR partition can be fully formatted. I...
  7. FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G

in Windows 10 Customization
    FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G: Hi, I would like to format the hard drive on my ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G which I know will clear almost everything off it, except for the hidden system files. However, as I have never done this before, then i am wondering what files I will be left with. I DO NOT have any...
  8. Complete Format Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complete Format Laptop: I have loaded windows fresh yesterday with the help of MS Technical support but still user id and password is being asked. How to completely format it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/complete-format-laptop/874d451d-4c06-4304-8cb9-568686c94205
  9. windows cannot complete format of usb flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows cannot complete format of usb flash drive: I have a 1TB usb flash drive that was Ex-Fat32 formatted. I want to put my System images for my laptop and desktop on this drive and when I try to format the drive to NTFS I get the same error every time "Windows could not complete the format of this drive" but it doesn't say...
  10. Format complete hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Format complete hard drive: I have a hard drive with an older windows 10 version and some other partitions. I want to totally reformat the drive and reinstall windows 10. The Device Manager will list only the partitions and not the complete drive. Do I have to format it from a dvd or another hard drive...