Windows 10: Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.

Discus and support Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I found this laptop from my dad, and got really interested in it. It's an acer aspire E-15 E5-553-T4PT or just Aspire 553-T4PT, the AMD model... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IHaveAProblem_soz, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.

I found this laptop from my dad, and got really interested in it. It's an acer aspire E-15 E5-553-T4PT or just Aspire 553-T4PT, the AMD model containing AMD A10-9600p and Radeon R5 Graphics. When I tried using it, it already had windows 10 installed. After using it for some time, it started crashing every few minutes, which wasn't that bad. But in some time like 30 mins to one hour, the problem really started becoming apparent. It would crash every time I booted it up, instantly after the windows logo went away and the desktop appeared, it would crash and restart immediately and be stuck o

:)

IHaveAProblem_soz, Dec 1, 2022

2. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Dec 1, 2022
  3. TAU
    Tau Win User
    Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

4. peach1971 Win User

Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.

1. Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system. - Similar Threads - Acer laptop constantly

2. disk 0mb, cant install any operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk 0mb, cant install any operating system: i have no os on my disk and when i try to install any operating system windows, ubuntu etc. my disk shows up as 0mb. i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-0mb-cant-install-any-operating-system/ff148144-8c1b-4aee-869b-56042dbb26b4
  3. disk 0mb, cant install any operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disk 0mb, cant install any operating system: i have no os on my disk and when i try to install any operating system windows, ubuntu etc. my disk shows up as 0mb. i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-0mb-cant-install-any-operating-system/ff148144-8c1b-4aee-869b-56042dbb26b4
  4. Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.

Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.: I found this laptop from my dad, and got really interested in it. It's an acer aspire E-15 E5-553-T4PT or just Aspire 553-T4PT, the AMD model containing AMD A10-9600p and Radeon R5 Graphics. When I tried using it, it already had windows 10 installed. After using it for some...
  5. Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer laptop constantly crashing and not installing any operating system.: I found this laptop from my dad, and got really interested in it. It's an acer aspire E-15 E5-553-T4PT or just Aspire 553-T4PT, the AMD model containing AMD A10-9600p and Radeon R5 Graphics. When I tried using it, it already had windows 10 installed. After using it for some...
  6. Operating System installation.

Operating System installation.: HiI have Lenovo v14, Have available inside laptop SSD and HDD, Need to install OS only in SSD.Please tell me the step, Looking forward to your response. Thank you in advance!...
  7. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system: I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also have the Windows 10 installation media on a flash drive downloaded from Microsoft website.On a different non-Dell laptop, I...
  8. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system: I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also have the Windows 10 installation media on a flash drive downloaded from Microsoft website.On a different non-Dell laptop, I...
  9. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

10. System crashes constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crashes constantly: Good morning everyone! Here is a list of actions I've taken so far: Changed RAM XMP to profile 1 optimal, then 2 sub optimal, and now XMP off. Changed my CPU from the default AI overclock, to base clock. Replaced the motherboard battery. Completely reset my BIOS....