Windows 10: Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi

Discus and support Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had my laptop for a couple of years and this only became a problem a few months ago. My laptop absolutely refuses to just stay on the WiFi, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikuLaufeyson, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi

I've had my laptop for a couple of years and this only became a problem a few months ago. My laptop absolutely refuses to just stay on the WiFi, and it's incredibly infuriating. I can't download anything without my laptop deciding not to cooperate. The troubleshooter only does something for a small amount of time. I've tried forgetting the connection and reconnecting but thay hasn't done anything. Advice?

:)

MikuLaufeyson, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Madness10 Win User

WiFI not staying on

I had to replace the hard drive on a friends acer aspire/m laptop and installed win 10 1803. I was using ethernet cable to for the internet, but when I took it off to test the wifi, the wifi is turned off. I turned the wifi on, but it still shows the connection is still off. No matter what I do, the wifi will not stay on. Is this a common problem wit the 1803?

Madness10, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Apr 27, 2019
  4. cheetahfm Win User

Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi

1. Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi - Similar Threads - Acer Laptop doesn't

2. My laptop doesn't like connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop doesn't like connecting to wifi: If the globe in the picture shows up on my laptop then the option of wifi does not show up. It goes only to ethernet connection, which I don't have. Some times it will connect to wifi with no issues and the wifi button shows up but if it won't then the button just simply...
  3. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  4. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  5. wifi will not stay connected

wifi will not stay connected: i am beyond over this i did have an ethernet connection but have moved and that is not an optionstart off connected it may last 2 min may last 10 then drops and reconnects sometimes this is any wifi network including mobile hotspots.. i have updated drivers, restore factory...
  6. Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot: My laptop connects to mobile hotspot and WiFi sharing but not to WiFi. I can see my WiFi connection but when I try connecting, I get the error "Can't Connect to this network". I have been able to connect to this network till a few days back. I have tried the following...
  7. New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi

New Lenovo laptop won't stay connected to WiFi: Been having a persistent connection issue with my new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I can see my network in the menu and I've set it up to connect automatically, but it keeps disconnecting. Sometimes it will reconnect itself, but other times I have to pull the menu back...
  8. WIFI Doesn't Stay Connected And Randomly Disconnects

WIFI Doesn't Stay Connected And Randomly Disconnects: So, I'm using a Windows 10 on my core i5 3rd gen PC. And My Wifi Adapter is a Dell Wireless 1506 802.11bgn 2.4GHz . My wifi literally just disconnected while typing this. This wasnt a problem in the begining a month ago when i bought this PC. But later on it would disconnect...
  9. WiFi Will not Stay Connected

WiFi Will not Stay Connected: I have a Asus Q200E and i have windows 10 on the computer. When using my Mac, it never has problems staying connected to the wifi so I know that is not the issue. I need help with this issue. Thanks...
  10. Brand new ACER laptop, can't connect to wifi?!?!?

Brand new ACER laptop, can't connect to wifi?!?!?: This is for my brother's computers, so I don't have all the specs, but I know enough about computers and earlier operating systems to figure this out but 1) Wifi comes up for the linksys - home network 2) Asks to connect 3) Click connect 4) Says connecting (without a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my acer laptop wont stay connected to wifi

2. acer aspire wont stay connected to wi fi

3. acer not staying connected to wifi network adapter

4. PC doesnt stay connected,
  5. wifi address on acer laptop,
  6. acer aspire 4810 wont stay connected to internet,
  7. laptop aspire v3-551-8887 wont stay connected to wifi,
  8. my acer will not stay connected to.internet,
  9. acer laptop cannot stay connected to wifi