Windows 10: Acer laptop extended booting

Discus and support Acer laptop extended booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys . I have an acer travel mate P253-M and after a windows 10 update and a fault with the charger terminals , when switching it on, takes so much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinasheNduna, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Acer laptop extended booting

Hi guys . I have an acer travel mate P253-M and after a windows 10 update and a fault with the charger terminals , when switching it on, takes so much time even up to 30 minutes of loading before the acer screen pops up and at the same time the disc tray keeps making the loading sound continuously until the acer screen shows up, please help me with this problem . It has been 5 months so far

:)

TinasheNduna, Mar 24, 2020
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Acer laptop extended booting

Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Acer laptop extended booting

1. Acer laptop extended booting - Similar Threads - Acer laptop extended

2. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  3. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  4. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  6. Acer laptop boot loop windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer laptop boot loop windows 10: Daughters laptop quit working while watching youtube. Now when started will show acer screen with circle going round or same screen with starting automatic repair. Will go for a while then blue screen with mssg computer will restart, but shuts off and doesn't restart, bottom...
  7. Acer Win10 laptop will not boot code 0x000021a

Acer Win10 laptop will not boot code 0x000021a: My laptop has been sitting unused for awhile and now that i need it, it will not boot up. It starts the boot and then gives me the blue screen and the 0x000021a code. Startup Repair does not work. I attempted to use System Restore, but neither available Restore Point works....
  8. My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen

My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen: I have an acer aspire 3 a315-21, that keeps shutting down when I try to boot up. If I hold a button down while it boots up the screen stays on, but if I let go it turns of within seconds....
  9. Windows 10 Acer Laptop Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Acer Laptop Boot Issues: [IMG]Hi, i am having issues with my acer nitro 5 laptop. it recently started glitching out when touching the shell of the laptop, i had to hard re boot it each time it did this. now it wont even boot up, it loads to just before i would enter my password and all i get...
  10. acer laptop

acer laptop: my acer will not get past a blue screen that says reset this pc what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/acer-laptop/bb4d505f-58f6-4de7-8364-67ba64b8d85a