Windows 10: Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87%

Discus and support Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87% in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For the past 9 hours my Acer laptop has been going through a factory reset and its been stuck in a never ending loop where it'll get up to 87% then... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LegendaryMaster Hero, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87%

For the past 9 hours my Acer laptop has been going through a factory reset and its been stuck in a never ending loop where it'll get up to 87% then freeze before cycling the power and starting over at 66% only to get back up to 87% and repeat the same process over and over and over again. I've tried looking for others with the same problem but always find the answer thats given is to when the laptop is stuck just powering on instead of the factory reset. Because its a factory reset I have no access to any options or troubleshooting of any kind. It might also be helpful to note that my laptop only has a 28.5 GB memory. If i could please get some help it would be highly appreciated as i love this laptop and I don't want to see it become a brick because of this.

:)

LegendaryMaster Hero, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87%

1. Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87% - Similar Threads - Acer Laptop Factory

2. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset: I tried to factory reset my laptop and I had to use the windows media tool to be able to do that but now it's stuck at like 60% just restarting over and over again. I can't tell if it's getting any progress and I've tried starting it in safe mode by turning it off and back on...
  3. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset: I tried to factory reset my laptop and I had to use the windows media tool to be able to do that but now it's stuck at like 60% just restarting over and over again. I can't tell if it's getting any progress and I've tried starting it in safe mode by turning it off and back on...
  4. Stuck on 87%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on 87%: I'm currently updating my windows 10 computer and it says "Installing - 87%" its been like that for a hour or 2, I'm not sure if something is interrupting it, Its making me frustrated. If anyone can help I would much appreciate it....
  5. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.: I started the reset at about 12pm yesterday and its been stuck at 66% since around 11pm last night. Has my laptop frozen? Is there any way to fix this or do I just give it more time? submitted by /u/ProfessorCam [link] [comments]...
  6. acer laptop stuck on factory reset at 42% for 2 hours

acer laptop stuck on factory reset at 42% for 2 hours: hi im really anxious as i write this so please forgive any mistakes i moved all my files from my old acer laptop to another laptop manually, and then i decided to factory reset the acer laptop the long reset where it doesn't save any files for the first few bits the...
  7. Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%

Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%: Hi, As the title refers, I tried to reset my Windows 10 until it got stuck on 66% for a couple of days. I did found the same question on the web and also here at the forum, but I first wanted to check a few things: How does re-installing Windows 10 through a USB stick or...
  8. Laptop stuck while factory resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck while factory resetting: I'm reseting my laptop but its stuck rotating between 3 different screens, the progress screen, HP loading screen, and a welcome loading screen. Its been like this for at least 6 hours and I'm not sure whether I should just wait or find another solution. submitted by...
  9. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET: ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?...
  10. ACER Laptop will not boot up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    ACER Laptop will not boot up after factory reset: I do not know what has happened. I was resetting my laptop with a factory reset and the installation was stuck at 10% for over 24 hours. I forced a restart and now I get the following error: The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resetting windows 10 stuck at 87%

2. acer tablet laptopfactory reset freeze