Windows 10: Acer laptop requires me to open the laptop first on startup even though it’s connected to a...

Discus and support Acer laptop requires me to open the laptop first on startup even though it’s connected to a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I set the laptop up so I don’t have to physically open the lid of the laptop to start it up? I want to be able to wake the system from the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MattyIce6969, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Acer laptop requires me to open the laptop first on startup even though it’s connected to a...

How do I set the laptop up so I don’t have to physically open the lid of the laptop to start it up? I want to be able to wake the system from the mouse or keyboard so the monitor wakes and not have to open up the laptop

submitted by /u/MattyIce6969
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MattyIce6969, Oct 31, 2020
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Oct 31, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

Acer laptop requires me to open the laptop first on startup even though it’s connected to a...

Games ***PLAYABLE*** on laptop???

Whatever from this list:
    The Opera Blog - News | Opera

Will also run on your laptop. And the list is quite long plus most of those that are listed as "not working" will most probably work on your laptop.

RejZoR, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Acer laptop requires me to open the laptop first on startup even though it’s connected to a...

1. Acer laptop requires me to open the laptop first on startup even though it’s connected to a... - Similar Threads - Acer laptop requires

2. My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 with windows 11 installed on it. I got the system a few days back and it was working fine. But after the recent windows 11 update to 23H2 my laptop is logging me straight into the desktop. Even though I have set up my password, fingerprint...
  3. My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 with windows 11 installed on it. I got the system a few days back and it was working fine. But after the recent windows 11 update to 23H2 my laptop is logging me straight into the desktop. Even though I have set up my password, fingerprint...
  4. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  5. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  6. Acer laptop showing black screen at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer laptop showing black screen at startup: I just installed a new SSD to replace the old hard drive. Windows has been reinstalled with the updates. When booting up I see the Acer logo and then it switches to a black screen instead of the windows account login page. If I hold the power button down for a few seconds the...
  7. My laptop displays this icon even though it's connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop displays this icon even though it's connected to wifi: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vtgac22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7mwt6/my_laptop_displays_this_icon_even_though_its/
  8. Windows 10 - Sync Center - Disconnected even though the laptop is connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Sync Center - Disconnected even though the laptop is connected: I have a windows 10 laptop connected to a corporate network. I can get to my eMail, the intranet, central sharepoint, filestore and other systems, so clearly it is CONNECTED but the 'Synchronisation Partnership' which has worked perfectly for months is now permanently saying...
  9. Powershell keeps opening at startup even though it is disabled in settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Powershell keeps opening at startup even though it is disabled in settings: I have set it to disabled in the startup window, but it still keeps opening up every time I start up my computer. I am running Windows 10....
  10. Acer laptop startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer laptop startup: Hi. I have an acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop. Have has this one foe a while it was the windows 8.0 then I installed the windows 10 home working fine. Just one issue that maybe I should have asked this question before today..When I go to restart the laptop or even start from...