Windows 10: ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to...

Discus and support ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE.... PLEASE Tell me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to functions BACK working AGAIN?.?.?.?So about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TammyAgee, Sep 21, 2021.

1. TammyAgee Win User

ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to...

ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE.... PLEASE Tell me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to functions BACK working AGAIN?.?.?.?So about a 1&1/2 yr ago I was given a DVD of photos with my 5 Grandchildren on it that are growing up over sea's & I NO longer get to see nor talk with because of the military.I put it in My CD/DVD player/burner to view & use and it wouldn't read the DVD! With THAT BEING Said , It would read CD's But NOT DVD's. I passed it off as just being a bad DVD at 1st until I got was given a Medical MRI DVD & it wouldn't read it either...NOW My touchp

:)

TammyAgee, Sep 21, 2021

2. Replacing CD DVD Burner Not Supported By Windows 10

I have an Acer Aspire 7551-7422 laptop which I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. Everything works great except the CD DVD burner (Optiarc AD-7585H by Sony) which worked fine before the upgrade. I have tried a plethora of fixes to get Windows to recognize
    this drive with no success. It is listed in Device Manager under "Other Devices" with a question mark by it. I have tried the update drive option, but it doesn't find any drivers. Acer is not supporting my laptop for the Windows 10 upgrade, and Sony doesn't
    support this CD DVD burner anymore so I can't get any help there. I have no objection to buying a new CD DVD burner listed on the Hardware Compatibility List, but I would like to know if this will solve my problem, or is this an issue with my motherboard?
    If this is an issue with the motherboard, would an external USB CD DVD drive be a viable option? Any help resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated!

Conrad R. McEachern, Sep 21, 2021
  3. deemby Win User
    No DVD Burner in win10

Hi. Thank you for your quick response. I downloaded the suggested programme and was able to produce the necessary VOB files. I could not get the burner to work however. Although the programme recognises my burner as per screen, my PC tell me to insert a disc. I have used both my H and I drives, and also tried DVD+RW and DVD-R, both of which are compatible with the programme. Bree ( a forum guru), also suggested using DVD style.I downloaded that but got the same result. I know that you may not be clued up on the particular software, could there be an issue with the drives? when I check the device manager, things seem to be okay. I just feel that I am missing a step somewhere. When I used win 7, I didnt think about what I was doing, it just happened

ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to... [​IMG]

deemby, Sep 21, 2021
  4. ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to...

dvd/cd reader or burner

long story short, building a comp, need to choose a cd thing.
    do burners also read data on discs? also need to know if a burner can would be able to play games.
    ps. dont call me stupid for asking this question i always wondered what a burner does. *Eek! ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to... :eek:

NOTE: what is the point of having a CD/DVD reader and a CD/DVD burner

i nEeD HeLp, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to...

1. ACER Laptop w/ WINDOWS 10, HELP PLEASE Tell Me HOW to get Touchpad & DVD Reader/Burner to... - Similar Threads - ACER Laptop HELP

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  4. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  5. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 dvd burner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dvd burner: I know the dvd burner isn't supported with windows 10, but can anyone recommend one that works with windows 10? I have tried a few with no luck, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-burner/2515b120-9c37-4951-b3ff-b88e8d3dcb58
  7. LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10

LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10: My drive stopped working although it is recognized in bios and Device Manager. I've tried all the regedit tricks (upper filters, etc.). Previously the EnumDevice1 trick in regedit worked, but a week later the drive stopped working again. I've uninstalled the device,...
  8. Windows 10 DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 DVD Burner: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 1809 on an old laptop (due to getting a new disk). Went well, and includes a DVD burner. But it won't burn a DVD - appears that the drive is DVD read only, and can only burn CDs. My desktop Windows 10 1809 does NOT have one. Though...
  9. DVD burner

DVD burner: I have taken videos of family on my go pro, and have purchased windows 10 and office 365 (which you now have to pay for annually) on a new Lenovo laptop and I have no DVD burner soft wear. Are we getting ripped off or what?...
  10. Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10

Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10: Hi guys this problem is totally annoying me. My laptops cd/dvd burner will not burn blank cd or even read them. I have tried updated drivers from device manger & even uninstalling and reinstalling. Im at a loss. PLEASE HELP! Thanks Beth *Smile 59656

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Acer laptop