Windows 10: Acer Laptop Wireless network adapter missing

Discus and support Acer Laptop Wireless network adapter missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, Laptop: Acer aspire V15 nitro black edition using windows 10 Issue: my atheros qualcomm wireless network adapter is not visible under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mrpickle95, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Acer Laptop Wireless network adapter missing

Hello all,

Laptop: Acer aspire V15 nitro black edition using windows 10

Issue: my atheros qualcomm wireless network adapter is not visible under network adapters, therefore unable to connect to any wifi.

I have tried

• Performing network reset from Network & internet status menu. This has actually resolved the problem before but now it longer works having performed system restore.

• System restore made problem worse, have tried reversing restore.
    • Tried changing WWAN autoconfig service to automatic
    • performed reset via command prompt
    • when adapter was visible i tried reinstalling driver and changing power settings.

Problem seems to be on startup, it persists if resolved. Could driver be corrupt? How would i install new driver if i cannot connect to the internet?

considered getting a usb wireless adapter, although not a resolution, would it give me wifi for now?

:)

Mrpickle95, Dec 17, 2018

2. Wireless adapter missing.

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire E5 574G laptop with Windows 10. I purchased it last June. Off late the laptop wont connect to the Wireless Network. On further troubleshooting i discovered that the wireless network adapter is missing from network connections. I am
    able to browse the internet via a plugged in ethernet adapter. My wireless router is working fine as i am able to connect my other portable devices to it. Something that i have noticed is the wifi adapter sometimes appears after not using my laptop for a while.
    But then again after a cold boot the wifi adapter mysteriously disappears. Is this an Windows issue or a hardware problem?. Kindly advise.

Thank you in advance.

XXshakerXX, Dec 17, 2018
  3. MAC
    Mac Win User
    Acer One 10 Wireless Adapter Missing

Good Afternoon everyone,

I've got a friends Acer One 10 S1002 tablet(with detacheable keyboard) and she's having issues with her wireless. It stopped working shortly after the upgrade to windows 10. According to Acer support, it should handle windows 10 100%.

Here's where it gets wierd.
    If i try to change adapter settings, i cant see anything listed for network adapters, but if i go to device manager, i can see the adapter, and it appears to have no issues. It has the latest driver installed, and rolling back is not an option. I've tried disabling/enabling the adapter, but nothing changes.

I haven't fully tested it, but the bluetooth appears to be fully functional.

Googling a similar issue it seems that people with this issue have remedied it by forcing a shutdown, which did not help me at all. I've also got the latest BIOS installed.

In case anyone suggests it, there is not way to get a wired connection to this thing from adapters that i have.

4. Acer Laptop Wireless network adapter missing

Which network adapter?

My friend recently came over to my house with his laptop. Before I could connect him to my lan he detected several wireless networks in the area. I want to connect to these wireless networks, but I don't know what kind of adapter I need. I searched his laptop model and this is his network adapter http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/wireless_n/overview.htm

It seems he could get both N, and G signals

what would any of you guys suggest?

Network_guy, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Acer Laptop Wireless network adapter missing

1. Acer Laptop Wireless network adapter missing - Similar Threads - Acer Laptop Wireless

2. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Hello! I suddenly encountered an issue where no wifi networks are available. I attempted to resolve this by reinstalling my wireless network adapter. I uninstalled it through the device manager and then restarted the computer. However, the wireless network adapter was not...
  3. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Hello! I suddenly encountered an issue where no wifi networks are available. I attempted to resolve this by reinstalling my wireless network adapter. I uninstalled it through the device manager and then restarted the computer. However, the wireless network adapter was not...
  4. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Missing wireless Network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing wireless Network adapter: I guy's don't know how to start cause it has cost me a lot. I accidentally deleted a partition, after restarting my laptop I got an error saying operating system not found. I had to go to a laptop repair shop to fix it, after fixing I realized that my PC doesn't contain any...
  6. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Network Adapter Missing: Hello allI recently moved to a new appartment and installed my desktop pc in my new bureau. Today as I was downloading stuff, I realized that my WIFI Antenna was not plugged in at all. Maybe I did the mistake here: While I was still in Windows and my pc was running, I pluged...
  7. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

Wireless Network Adapter Missing: Hello allI recently moved to a new appartment and installed my desktop pc in my new bureau. Today as I was downloading stuff, I realized that my WIFI Antenna was not plugged in at all. Maybe I did the mistake here: While I was still in Windows and my pc was running, I pluged...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

Wireless Network Adapter Missing: Hi all. I'm currently pissed because I find that my laptop lost it Wireless Network Adapter because probably because a VPN. I used Hide.me a few years ago in my laptop and I had no problems with it. 2 days ago the issue occured and I somehow fixed it by clean boot. Now it...
  10. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Recently, after about a month of not using my laptop, I tried the other day to reconnect with the web. However I discovered that the only access was via ethernet. I did a troubleshoot, but still the same result. So I did a factory reset, hoping that this would solve the...