Windows 10: Acer Laptop with windows 10 not booting up even in safe mode giving error

Discus and support Acer Laptop with windows 10 not booting up even in safe mode giving error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi!! Seems like I have huge problem with my laptop as nothing is working so far and requesting someone to help me. My laptop with windows 10 is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GPDuBois1, Apr 17, 2021.

1. GPDuBois1 Win User

Acer Laptop with windows 10 not booting up even in safe mode giving error

Hi!!

Seems like I have huge problem with my laptop as nothing is working so far and requesting someone to help me.

My laptop with windows 10 is not booting up, so I tried to boot in safe mode with networking or without networking by going under advance options and it still did not help and gave me below warning :
    LogOnUI.exe-system error.

I can not bypass this error while trying to open in safe mode.

How can I remove this system error?

I even tried to do system restore and it stopped half way and did not work.

Seems like huge problem and afraid that I am going to loose all my personnel files ad specially pictures of my kids & family.

Can someone help please?

Thank you in advance.

:)

GPDuBois1, Apr 17, 2021

2. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Apr 17, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Stop computer booting into safe mode

In case there are any other problems with safe mode see this tutorial (option #5, step #5):

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

zbook, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Acer Laptop with windows 10 not booting up even in safe mode giving error - Similar Threads - Acer Laptop booting

2. Laptop only boots up in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop only boots up in safe mode: When I first got my laptop Samsung Odyssey z from my uncle, it worked completely fine, running on windows 11 education. However, a couple days later after coming home, it failed to boot, showing the loading screen and then the screen turned off with the power button led still...
  3. Laptop only boots up in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop only boots up in safe mode: When I first got my laptop Samsung Odyssey z from my uncle, it worked completely fine, running on windows 11 education. However, a couple days later after coming home, it failed to boot, showing the loading screen and then the screen turned off with the power button led still...
  4. Laptop only boots up in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot Boot to Safe Mode Even in WinRE

Cannot Boot to Safe Mode Even in WinRE: I need help as soon as possible!How it got started:I was installing the Microsoft Hyper-V virtual network adapter in Device Manager. It took some time, but eventually it was successfully installed. Then I noticed ntoskrnl.exe CPU usage suddenly gone up. I immediately tried...
  6. Event Viewer gives lot of errors when in Safe Boot Mode

Event Viewer gives lot of errors when in Safe Boot Mode: When I enter the Even Viewer after a Safe Boot Mode it shows a lot of errors like in the image. I want to understand if it is normal or not....
  7. Error 53 even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 53 even in safe mode: Hi all,,Error 53 when using 'net view' command in a command prompt. * turned on network and file sharing,* disabled firewall, and uninstalled third-party virus protection SW* sometimes error 6118 comes but when ran again error 53 occur. I ran multiple online remedies without...
  8. Windows not even launching and booting me into safe mode

Windows not even launching and booting me into safe mode: So every time since I've replaced my motherboard and cpu ever time I boot my pc windows 10 dosent even launch and it boots me straight into safe mode and gives me error messages either saying CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or a :\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt I've tried...
  9. Booting up in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Booting up in safe mode: Not sure if F 5 or F 8 works anymore I can't get the system to boot up in safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-up-in-safe-mode/17b87b6c-1dd6-451d-83c6-883be459f360
  10. Unable to boot into windows (even to safe mode)

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot into windows (even to safe mode): Hi all, As the title describes. Attempted to turn on the computer about 1 week ago and it go stuck at the loading screen where the dots are circling. After leaving it for few hours, no change. I've removed unnecessary usb devices and disconnected other HDDs (leaving only...