Windows 10: Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo

Discus and support Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I hope someone can help me fix my problem. First I had the BSOD. After my laptop screen froze I shut it down and when I restarted BSOD. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by acerlife, Apr 18, 2020.

1. acerlife Win User

Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo

Hi I hope someone can help me fix my problem. First I had the BSOD. After my laptop screen froze I shut it down and when I restarted BSOD. I've tried using a bootable USB to install window 10 again, but every time it will stop at 'Copying Window Files'. It then froze a few times when I deleted partitioning. After a restart all my problems looked worse, would not even go pass windows logo with black screen and no activity on the HDD. please help.

:)

acerlife, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Mike_Keys Win User
    Mike_Keys, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Qudus Win User
    Laptop boots to Acer logo and goes off, boots to logo again

I've been experiencing the black screen of death with cursor everytime i turn on my laptop since yesterday. I was unable to boot to safe mode also. I tried so many solutions but to no avail.
    However, i found a solution that i thought should work. It instructed me to go to command prompt in windows startup, copy the directories of c:\ and overwrite them on the directories of c:\windows\system32\config\RegBack.

After doing this windows 10 started performing automatic repair every time i turn the laptop on and would go next to the automatic repair screen.
    An article suggested i go to command prompt from advanced options, type bcdedit and change device partition from \Device\HarddiskVolume2 to c in order to solve the 'Automatic Repair' problem. I did that but didn't solve my problem. So i went ahead of myself, i changed Windows Boot Loader path from windows\system32\winload.efi to windows\system32\winload.exe. Now everytime i turn on the laptop, it just boots to the Acer logo, goes off, boots to the logo again, goes off repeatedly.

Am i screwed?

Qudus, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo

1. Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo - Similar Threads - Acer laptop won't

2. PC No Longer Boots Passed HP Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC No Longer Boots Passed HP Logo: Ever since a recent update my PC HP Pavilion 550-153wb nothing replaced would turn off in sleep mode. Yesterday it turned off and didn't turn on for a while. When it turned back on it went into repair mode, restarted, went into repair mode, restarted, went into repair mode,...
  3. PC will not boot up passed Omen logo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC will not boot up passed Omen logo: Hello.I went to start up my desktop PC, which is an Omen. It runs Windows 10. During boot up it lost power. Since then, when I switch on the pc, the screen shows a black screen with Omen logo on it and will go no further.If i press the enter key the screen will change to...
  4. PC will not boot up passed Omen logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not boot up passed Omen logo: Hello.I went to start up my desktop PC, which is an Omen. It runs Windows 10. During boot up it lost power. Since then, when I switch on the pc, the screen shows a black screen with Omen logo on it and will go no further.If i press the enter key the screen will change to...
  5. PC will not boot up passed Omen logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  7. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  8. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Laptop won't boot-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop won't boot-up: Hi, my Granddaughter's HP Stream laptop will not boot-up, I have tried the repair my computer facility, fixmbr, fixboot, rebuildbcd, chkdsk, system restore, previous copy of windows unfortunately none of which work as I either get "unable to repair your computer" or the...
  10. No apps in widows logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    No apps in widows logo: Hi I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left. when you click on the windows logo a panel would open with apps and files. the app is now empty The restart shut down button is above the windows logo Towards the top of...