Windows 10: Acer laptop won't start after updating

Discus and support Acer laptop won't start after updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop has needed to update for a few days so i selected update and restart in the start menu, and the update seemed to go like normal, until it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ToriMitchell, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Acer laptop won't start after updating

My laptop has needed to update for a few days so i selected update and restart in the start menu, and the update seemed to go like normal, until it restarted and was stuck on a black screen with a loading circle of dots. I thought the update was still going and taking ages so i left it over night, but it was still just on the black loading screen.

I've been trying for 2 hours this morning to fix it, following advice online for what worked for other people, but it wouldnt start in safe mode, and I tried system restore to a restore point from a couple days ago which looked like it was going to work and loaded everything, but when it came to restarting, it just went back to the black loading screen, but after trying everything multiple times, now whenever i start up the laptop it has the blue screen saying start up error and only takes me to the start up repair options, most of which dont work at all. At this point I'm worried if the reset option will even work. I dont have anything at all plugged into the laptop. What should I do?

:)

ToriMitchell, Dec 14, 2018

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 14, 2018
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Acer laptop won't start after updating

acer tablet /windowes 10 battery won,t charge worked before upgrade. from 8.1?

have Acer Ionia W3-810tablet just installed windowes 10 from 8.1 now battery won,t charge starts to for a few seconds then stops a.Tablet is plugged in still working but. Icon showers totally dead any words of advice Thanks Richard Robinson

RichardRobinsonWN, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Acer laptop won't start after updating

1. Acer laptop won't start after updating - Similar Threads - Acer laptop won't

2. Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update: Acer Aspire A515-55 won't start up. Get a blank screen, no mouse curser. External monitor same thing. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-wont-start-up-after-windows-11-update/2ba9e457-b904-4308-a05b-da14698edc59
  3. Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update: Acer Aspire A515-55 won't start up. Get a blank screen, no mouse curser. External monitor same thing. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-wont-start-up-after-windows-11-update/2ba9e457-b904-4308-a05b-da14698edc59
  4. Windows won't start after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't start after an update: Hello,After the latest update, my computer became unusable.This screen image below suddenly appears, sorry for the French language that I cannot change, but basically I can choose between:"Reboot tool" --> fails to solve anything "Terminal" --> does not help much"Uninstall...
  5. Windows won't start after an update

Windows won't start after an update: Hello,After the latest update, my computer became unusable.This screen image below suddenly appears, sorry for the French language that I cannot change, but basically I can choose between:"Reboot tool" --> fails to solve anything "Terminal" --> does not help much"Uninstall...
  6. After update now my laptop PC won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update now my laptop PC won't start: Hello I turned on hp laptop thus morning and it said it's doing a troubleshooting and fix. Then it says can't fix. And then 6 different things I can try to fix windows 11 home but nothing helps. So the only thing I can try is do a system reset. So click on thar then it ask...
  7. After update now my laptop PC won't start

After update now my laptop PC won't start: Hello I turned on hp laptop thus morning and it said it's doing a troubleshooting and fix. Then it says can't fix. And then 6 different things I can try to fix windows 11 home but nothing helps. So the only thing I can try is do a system reset. So click on thar then it ask...
  8. Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update: I just bought this laptop in October. It ran the windows update last month and now it's useless. I can turn it on and see the desktop, but I can do nothing else. No matter what button I push in any combination, nothing happens. I can't even get the start menu to open up to...
  9. Acer laptop update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop update: I have an Acer laptop which is about 5 years old. I've only just started using it regularly in the last four months. It started running slowly so I thought I'd better shut it down and restart it. I found where to do that but all I have now is a green screen with the words...
  10. Laptop won't start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't start after update: My HP Spectre 13 laptop won't complete a startup. It has the update of Windows 10 pro (from 8.1), a solid state drive (SSD), and classic shell. The computer started earlier today and I got a message that I could restart it to effect updates -- so I did. That restart seemed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer laptop wont start after updating