Windows 10: Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought this laptop in October. It ran the windows update last month and now it's useless. I can turn it on and see the desktop, but I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KimberlyPhillips1, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

I just bought this laptop in October. It ran the windows update last month and now it's useless. I can turn it on and see the desktop, but I can do nothing else. No matter what button I push in any combination, nothing happens. I can't even get the start menu to open up to go anywhere. Absolutely nothing works. I can turn it on or off and nothing else. Help! Is it worth taking it somewhere to get fixed? Did I just get a lemon? Is this an issue I could even fix at home (I am the least techy person on Earth). Thank you anyone for any help

:)

KimberlyPhillips1, Dec 25, 2018

2. acer tablet /windowes 10 battery won,t charge worked before upgrade. from 8.1?

have Acer Ionia W3-810tablet just installed windowes 10 from 8.1 now battery won,t charge starts to for a few seconds then stops a.Tablet is plugged in still working but. Icon showers totally dead any words of advice Thanks Richard Robinson

RichardRobinsonWN, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Dec 25, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

1. Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Acer laptop won't

2. Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update: Acer Aspire A515-55 won't start up. Get a blank screen, no mouse curser. External monitor same thing. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-wont-start-up-after-windows-11-update/2ba9e457-b904-4308-a05b-da14698edc59
  3. Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop won't start up after Windows 11 update: Acer Aspire A515-55 won't start up. Get a blank screen, no mouse curser. External monitor same thing. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-wont-start-up-after-windows-11-update/2ba9e457-b904-4308-a05b-da14698edc59
  4. black lines on acer laptop after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black lines on acer laptop after windows update: black line across acer laptop screen after latest updates ? Tried rolling back driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-lines-on-acer-laptop-after-windows-update/8124b269-3975-48b5-ad0a-b3fc0c402140
  5. updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop: A USB keyboard connected does not either What driver do i need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-10-and-the-keyboard-does-not/df53d093-2cc9-4934-a997-6585098752b8
  6. Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer

Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer: After installing the updates in Windows 10, my laptop keyboard stopped working. I have tried several recommendations, but nothing seems to work. I'd like describe the situation. As the keyboard stopped working, the turn on button is not function, so to turn on the laptop...
  7. My acer laptop won't work since a bsod.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My acer laptop won't work since a bsod.: So basically, I've got a problem where windows Just won't boot, boot from a usb drive, won't go into recovery options, and safe mode doesn't work. I have tried everything. the Bsod stopcode is unexpected_store_exception....
  8. Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working: Acer Model Number: MS2394 ES1-512 Series S/N NXMRWAA0325230A4606600 The laptop worked fine and then I changed the harddrive in it and all of a sudden it wont work. I put the older hard drive back in it and it still wont turn on. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any...
  9. Acer Random Keys Not working after windows 10 update

Acer Random Keys Not working after windows 10 update: Ok so random keys seem to not be working on my Acer Aspire V3-571G-9686 laptop. Ive already found a solution, but wanted to post all I tried and all that failed and what finally succeeded. Failed: 1. Reinstalling Drivers for both the mouse pad and keyboard from Acer 2....
  10. Acer laptop won't start after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop won't start after updating: My laptop has needed to update for a few days so i selected update and restart in the start menu, and the update seemed to go like normal, until it restarted and was stuck on a black screen with a loading circle of dots. I thought the update was still going and taking ages so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer laptop battery wont charge after win10 instalation

2. why will win10 1903 not work with acer aspire 5810zgt

3. acer netbook wont start after win10 update

4. acer laptop wont update windows 10