Windows 10: Acer Laptop

Discus and support Acer Laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It won’t get past the logo “Acer explore beyond limit” and I’ve tried alt key 10 btw :( it doesn’t even show the loadin sign or even come up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/annanguyen321, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Acer Laptop

It won’t get past the logo “Acer explore beyond limit” and I’ve tried alt key 10 btw Acer Laptop :( it doesn’t even show the loadin sign or even come up with anything literally frozen. I have school tmr Acer Laptop :((

submitted by /u/annanguyen321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/annanguyen321, Oct 18, 2020
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Acer Laptop

1. Acer Laptop - Similar Threads - Acer Laptop

2. Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...: Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the restarting and even the function keys but still it's not working. In addition, my laptop is Windows 11. Thank you....
  3. Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...: Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the restarting and even the function keys but still it's not working. In addition, my laptop is Windows 11. Thank you....
  4. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  5. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  6. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hello, Izzie Malaysia Acer laptop cannot found the install display language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Izzie Malaysia Acer laptop cannot found the install display language?: Very hard to find the install display language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-izzie-malaysia-acer-laptop-cannot-found-the/f74182ac-a276-47dc-a8ae-9df80eca8ead
  8. Hello, Izzie Malaysia Acer laptop cannot found the install display language?

Hello, Izzie Malaysia Acer laptop cannot found the install display language?: Very hard to find the install display language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-izzie-malaysia-acer-laptop-cannot-found-the/f74182ac-a276-47dc-a8ae-9df80eca8ead
  9. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...
  10. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...