Windows 10: Acer latop crashes

Discus and support Acer latop crashes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Acer laptop crashes when the power lead is not in & battery shows over half full. I can be working away for around 20 to 40 minutes without the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShabMalik, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ShabMalik Win User

Acer latop crashes

My Acer laptop crashes when the power lead is not in & battery shows over half full. I can be working away for around 20 to 40 minutes without the power lead & then it goes off altogether. However, when the power lead is in all the times it never crashes.

Could you please help? I don't think anything is wrong with the laptop as never have an issue when the power lead is in.

:)

ShabMalik, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Medic2014 Win User

Acer latop wont connect to cell hotspot Windows 10

Original Title:Hotspot

My new Acer latop wont connect to my cell hotspot. intially it would and worked fine. Now it either accapts the password and says no internet or accepts password and then says limited. Why is this?

Medic2014, Nov 26, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Acer latop crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Acer latop crashes

1. Acer latop crashes - Similar Threads - Acer latop crashes

2. My latop keeps crashing, what can i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My latop keeps crashing, what can i do?: When it crashes it shows a black screen and flickering white/colored cubes keep appearing. If it worked there should be an image of this.I have already updated all my drivers from the windows update section, including the optional ones and from the Intel driver and support...
  3. My latop keeps crashing, what can i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My latop keeps crashing, what can i do?: When it crashes it shows a black screen and flickering white/colored cubes keep appearing. If it worked there should be an image of this.I have already updated all my drivers from the windows update section, including the optional ones and from the Intel driver and support...
  4. My latop keeps crashing, what can i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  6. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  7. Acer nitro 5 crashing

8. Keyboard issue on my latop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issue on my latop: So this issue has appear the 'd' key is holding automatically and randomly even I'm not pressing or holding itAfter talking with a Microsoft Agent, follow the instructions, I uninstall the driver and reboot the latop it still there and I'm looking for a solve please help,...
  9. Keyboard issue on my latop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard issue on my latop: So this issue has appear they 'd' key is holding automatically and randomly even I'm not pressing or holding itAfter talking with a Microsoft Agent, follow the instructions, I uninstall the driver and reboot the latop it still there and I'm looking for a solve please help,...
  10. Acer laptop crash. Help

Acer laptop crash. Help: Hi, i was stressing my laptop acer v3-771 cpu using cpu z and it locked me out. Now when i want to login in again it first hangs on acer log and doesn't load the hard disk nor allow me to enter the bios until i press keys on my keyboard, then it will load windows, but then it...