Windows 10: Acer motion controllers

Discus and support Acer motion controllers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've got the new virtual reality Acer headset, but I didn't get the motion controllers with it. I can't find some on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaxencePhaneuf, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Acer motion controllers

Hi,

I've got the new virtual reality Acer headset, but I didn't get the motion controllers with it. I can't find some on the internet (amazon,ebay,microsoft store, etc) so, where can I find two of these?

:)

MaxencePhaneuf, Dec 25, 2018

2. Lenova motion controller

Hi Marsha,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Lenovo motion controller in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Lenovo motion controller setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Lenovo motion controller install and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest Lenovo motion controller in compatibility mode from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Unable to set pin for motion controller bluetooth pairing.

Hi Joe,

This issue might have caused by a misconfigured Bluetooth settings. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:

Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality
    . In the Motion Controllers section, look for
    Motion Controller Troubleshooting Flowchart sub-section. Follow the steps according to the flowchart given on the sub-section.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Acer motion controllers

Lenova motion controller

After upgrading to windows 10 on a new Lenova 2 - 14 flex model 20404. The Lenova motion controller cannot be found - error message 1706 cant find the pathway.... On advice found on line we deleted the Lenova motion controller under programmes. And tried
    to download a new Lenova motion controller as compatibility was indicated as issue - but it did not accept. The problem persists.

Please help

Marsha Botes, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Acer motion controllers

1. Acer motion controllers - Similar Threads - Acer motion controllers

2. My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!: Hello, i bought an asus wmr headset and the right controller isnt working attached below is a picture of the controller. I hope you can help! The lights wont turn on either. Also the left controller works...
  3. My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!: Hello, i bought an asus wmr headset and the right controller isnt working attached below is a picture of the controller. I hope you can help! The lights wont turn on either. Also the left controller works...
  4. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  5. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  6. Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads: [ATTACH]Mixed reality offers a different visual experience altogether. It combines the best of both, […] This article Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Xbox One Controller Issues (Pc Bluetooth) motion error??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller Issues (Pc Bluetooth) motion error??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/G60FORCE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idd5sz/xbox_one_controller_issues_pc_bluetooth_motion/
  8. motion sensors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    motion sensors: Why is it sooo hard to get a straight answer to a quesiton from Microsoft? I wasted all of my time since 8:30 am EST to 1:33 pm, the actual time at my home now, because I am trying to see if Microsoft's Windows 10 OS has some type of motion sensors? I installed updates...
  9. WMR motion controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMR motion controllers: I bought a Lenovo Explorer and was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can get motion controllers separately as I did not buy a bundle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wmr-motion-controllers/50d260fb-45a3-454e-b067-40259596b93d
  10. Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10: How to: Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10 How to Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you need bluetooth for acer motion controllers

2. how to buy acer motion controllers sepratly