Windows 10: Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason

Discus and support Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know where to post this question beacuse i dont know where the problem originates. my new laptop Acer Nitro 5 is great, runs all the new games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RinoMoen, May 29, 2019.

1. RinoMoen Win User

Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason

I dont know where to post this question beacuse i dont know where the problem originates. my new laptop Acer Nitro 5 is great, runs all the new games. no bugs everything is running smoothlt. but the Realtek HD audio manager is needed for mye combo jack headset's microphone to be able to conncect in the singe jack in my laptop.

ok.. fine.. but i want to connect an external soundcard, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. it uses a usb connection. but the realtek driver installed on my computer does not divide between laptop speakers and headset speakers. it is a all seemingly one virtual source, i am guessing realtek is overiding the input and controlling it through its manager.

ok... thats fine too.. i downgraded my realtek software and as expected the seperate devicec is now available for enabeling and disabeling in the management audio devices tab, and the headset microphone is no longer able to connect. great!

thats what i wanted, because now i can connect (with up to date drivers installed) my usb external soundcard and have it show up as a seperate device...

wich i then, if unable to connect to reason with focusrite drivers, can use asio4all to connect to reason.

but.. no.. no external sound card detected.. anywhere. not in device manager either. i have connected a seperate usb microphone with a built in soundcard RECORD MU-75 (wich i would happily use as a replacement if able to, though not as good) but still no luck.

it is as if the devices are not connected. all other devices work perfectly, my mouse, my external harddrives, usb pens ect. but anything that has to do with sound does not register what so ever.

i have reinstalled the current Realtek HD audio manager/driver so i can use my headset microphone for discord, the plan being if the older driver worked i would reinstall and alternate between drives as per my needs, but it did not work.

i am now trying to find a way to connect my soundcard through the realtek manager. the reason for this is that the asio4all is showing up in reason but does not contain a connection to anything other than the devices the manager has control over.. or someting.. to be honest i am at my wits end and dont know how to proceed. i have been trying for 2 weeks and i dont have the option to give up. i need to solve this problem. and as humiliating as it would be i hope the awnser is simple, because im really tired of this ****

:)

RinoMoen, May 29, 2019
  2. AndyC1989 Win User

External microphone really quiet (Realtek HD Audio-Manager)

Hello,

I have a problem with the Realtek HD Audio-Manager. I bought a new headset a few days ago. It is working fine on the Playstation, tablet and on my mobile phone. However on my Notebook it is very quiet.

I plugged it in but the I think the Realtek HD Audio-Manager puts the internal microphone and my external microphone into one microphone array (well, that's what at least is showing in the system settings).

So even though I set every audio setting to maximum, the microphone is still very quiet. I also updated the drivers and reinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager.

Once when I deinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager and I tried the troubleshooting it somehow worked fine for a few seconds. But then it reinstalled Realtek HD-Audio-Manager automatically and the microphone was quiet once again.

AndyC1989, May 29, 2019
  3. Realtek HD Audio Manager thinks that headphones are a microphone

The headphones have no microphone attached to it. There is only one cord/plug.

I have popup enabled for when Realtek Audio Manager finds a device.

Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason 04d47569-12c5-4ec6-b508-81392142587d.jpg

The ports being greyed out mean that there is no device plugged in (that it can notice). If a port is black, like in the above screenshots, that means Realtek HD Audio Manager believes something's plugged in there. The problem is that the Audio Manager thinks
    the headphones are plugged into the microphone port, but they are actually in the headphone port.

If I go over to the microphone tab like you suggest, nothing changes.

IronicRobot, May 29, 2019
  4. Rich H567 Win User

Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Acer Nitro 5 Realtek HD Audio device External Soundcard studio microphone Propellerhead Reason - Similar Threads - Acer Nitro Realtek

2. Acer nitro 5 mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 mic not working: Last week my headset mic is working properly Plantronics blackwire C3220 then suddenly its not working i have used all my knowledge to fix it tried enable and disable the device, tried updating it if there's and update for the drive , plugging in and out restarting my laptop...
  3. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  5. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I fix realtek audio disappearing for my acer nitro 5 laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix realtek audio disappearing for my acer nitro 5 laptop?: Hello. My laptop model is acer nitro 5 an515-55. My Realtek audio manager keeps on disappearing in my acer nitro 5 laptop. It is disappearing at same time the audio of my external monitor is like stealing it. I am using hdmi cable by the way.I checked playback devices and I...
  7. propellerheads reason 11

propellerheads reason 11: is reason 11 available for windows 10, i saw it on amazon but it said "platform: Mac OS" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/propellerheads-reason-11/17430dcb-7880-4bf8-8957-0642f37eab4f
  8. ACER Nitro 5 Speakers Popping, Suspect due to Realtek Driver

ACER Nitro 5 Speakers Popping, Suspect due to Realtek Driver: Greetings all. I purchased a new ACER Nitro 5 Nitro AN515-55 that came with Realtek Audio and received it yesterday. Like any good, moderately tech-savvy laptop owner I spent the day updating drivers, BIOS, anti-virus, etc... Today I attempted to listen to Pandora while...
  9. Acer nitro 5

Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  10. Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5): My realtek audio was missing and I couldn't find in device manager where it's supposed to be and didn't show up in hidden devices. I found a way to reinstall it and it's now there but with a yellow hazard triangle next to it and it said it could not run because of error code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek drivers for acer nitro 5