Windows 10: Acer Nitro AN515-55 - Audio speaker audio not working after latest windows update.

Discus and support Acer Nitro AN515-55 - Audio speaker audio not working after latest windows update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Last night my laptop update to the newest windows version and after that update my audio is partly broken as no sound comes from the speakers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaurenceGui, May 3, 2021.

1. Acer Nitro AN515-55 - Audio speaker audio not working after latest windows update.

Hello. Last night my laptop update to the newest windows version and after that update my audio is partly broken as no sound comes from the speakers, although it does work with headphones. My speakers are currently registered as the default device and I have done several things in an attempt to fix the issue:Uninstall and update drivers reinstalling as wellrestarting my laptoprun troubleshoot severalrolling back to previous windows version this fixes the issue but I still want to keep my laptop updatedRestarting Audio services with services.mscI have also attempted to reinstall windows b

:)

LaurenceGui, May 3, 2021

2. Audio Issues

Couldn't find volume mixer, and high def audio driver. My PC is an Acer nitro an515-51.

Aaron Agcaoili, May 3, 2021
  3. Realtek Audio Console on Acer Nitro 5

Hello all. I recently noticed that my Acer Nitro 5 was no longer detecting any headset devices and I am unable to get any input via the mic (and have also borrowed other headsets from the original one I had, all of which have the single 3.5mm jack which
    works with the Acer Nitro 5's single audio input). I am also only getting this when I pull up the Realtek Audio Console:
    Acer Nitro AN515-55 - Audio speaker audio not working after latest windows update. 7331f742-8d98-4137-93f1-56c4d5cbf434?upload=true.png

What steps should I take to resolve this issue?

MarcTrain_NPO, May 3, 2021
  4. archz2 Win User

Acer Nitro AN515-55 - Audio speaker audio not working after latest windows update.

Bluetooth speaker playback - Audio stops while song keeps playing

I have Acer Nitro (AN515-52) laptop running Windows 10 version 1809 (OS build 17763.437). Recently I've been having issues with my JBL Flip 3 SE bluetooth speaker. During playback, the sound suddently stops while the music keeps playing in the music app like Spotify or Windows media player. I have to press the volume button on the bluetooth speaker to resume the sound. This happens at an interval of 15-20 minutes, sometimes after 45 minutes. The speaker functions fine while playing audio through my OnePlus 5T smartphone. I tested non-stop playback of one and a half hour and found no issues in order to check for speaker malfunction. In my laptop, I checked for driver update via device manager and windows update but found that all audio drivers were up to date. How should I fix this issue?

archz2, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Acer Nitro AN515-55 - Audio speaker audio not working after latest windows update.

1. Acer Nitro AN515-55 - Audio speaker audio not working after latest windows update. - Similar Threads - Acer Nitro AN515

2. Nitro AN515-55 Sound not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nitro AN515-55 Sound not working: Recently, i installed CCleaner bcs i wanted to have my pc updated. However, after updating the drivers in my pc, sound stopped working. I tried everything with no results:I uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers manually from acer's web page. Uninstalled and reinstalled...
  3. Nitro AN515-55 Sound not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nitro AN515-55 Sound not working: Recently, i installed CCleaner bcs i wanted to have my pc updated. However, after updating the drivers in my pc, sound stopped working. I tried everything with no results:I uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers manually from acer's web page. Uninstalled and reinstalled...
  4. Nitro AN515-55 Sound not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.: Hi,Recently, my battery has stopped charging. After noticing this, I researched methods to attempt to fix it, uninstalling the battery drivers and restarting, performing a battery reset with the power button as there isnt a battery reset button, draining it to flat and...
  6. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.: Hi,Recently, my battery has stopped charging. After noticing this, I researched methods to attempt to fix it, uninstalling the battery drivers and restarting, performing a battery reset with the power button as there isnt a battery reset button, draining it to flat and...
  7. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 wont charge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode: Hello, when i was trying to fix boot mode to unlock, but i can't unlock because still gray...Is there possible to fix it ? because i want to install Windows 7 on Acer nitro 5 AN515-55...
  9. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Boot mode: Hello, when i was trying to fix boot mode to unlock, but i can't unlock because still gray...Is there possible to fix it ? because i want to install Windows 7 on Acer nitro 5 AN515-55...
  10. Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

Window 10 audio disabled after failed update - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55: Yesterday June 28th, 2021, my Acer Nitro 5 began an automatic update that I did not know about. When updating, there were plenty of BSODs which made my laptop do Automatic Repair, causing Windows to uninstall the update. When the update uninstalled, the audio driver may have...