Windows 10: Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat...

Discus and support Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My 3 year old Acer Nitro Spin 5 has been massively stuttering recently since the latest 21H1 July Update and I found out that my CPU has been stuck at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HemanthKumar25, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat...

My 3 year old Acer Nitro Spin 5 has been massively stuttering recently since the latest 21H1 July Update and I found out that my CPU has been stuck at 0.40GHZ at cold startup. Since then I clean installed win 10 and made sure all drivers were upto date. But the problem persists. The issue resolves itself when the laptop wakes back from sleep for a few minutes but then goes back down to 0.40GHz after a while. Even used intel XTU to troubleshoot but have found no answers. I checked the fans and there seems to be no issue there, and the heatsink seems to be working fine. Any ideas on what might b

:)

HemanthKumar25, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

Source: Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Realtek Audio Console on Acer Nitro 5

Hello all. I recently noticed that my Acer Nitro 5 was no longer detecting any headset devices and I am unable to get any input via the mic (and have also borrowed other headsets from the original one I had, all of which have the single 3.5mm jack which
    works with the Acer Nitro 5's single audio input). I am also only getting this when I pull up the Realtek Audio Console:
    Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat... 7331f742-8d98-4137-93f1-56c4d5cbf434?upload=true.png

What steps should I take to resolve this issue?

MarcTrain_NPO, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat...

Acer Showcases Nitro 5 Spin Notebook With Intel 8th Gen Inside

Intel has just opened the proverbial lid on their 8th Gen "Coffee Lake" family of CPUs, which should bring about a democratization of cores for the masses. Acer has been quick to jump on the 8th Gen bandwagon, by announcing their new Nitro 5 Spin laptop, which brings with it the increased performance and "UHD graphics" of Intel's 8000 series of CPUs.

The Nitro 5 Spin is being marketed as a convertible, gaming-focused laptop, whose 15.6 1920*1080 IPS panel can be rotated to multiple locking positions through a 360º hinge. The gaming part of this laptop seems a little subdued - an NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics card is confirmed to be on board - while memory configuration, and even the specific Intel 8th Gen processor inside, are still a mystery. The company also said that 802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi will be par of the course for their new offering, and that we should expect this take on Intel's 8th Gen mobility CPUs to be available sometime in October, for a respectable $999.

Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat... yCUeQDRGryzJ4BRn_thm.jpg

Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat... EkLy7oIR00lwECRM_thm.jpg

Source: Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat...

1. Acer Nitro Spin 5 i5-8250U CPU has been stuck at 0.40 GHZ for weeks, with barely any heat... - Similar Threads - Acer Nitro Spin

2. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  3. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My acer nitro 5 i5 laptop is stuck in a constant loop of blue screens whilst on the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My acer nitro 5 i5 laptop is stuck in a constant loop of blue screens whilst on the windows...: I recently installed windows 11 by accident and needed to switch back to windows 10. I chose to restore the windows 10 version but it still hasn’t completed. It’s been stuck in a loop of blue screens occurring every 3-8 minutes which seems to reset its progress. I’ve left my...
  6. My acer nitro 5 i5 laptop is stuck in a constant loop of blue screens whilst on the windows...

My acer nitro 5 i5 laptop is stuck in a constant loop of blue screens whilst on the windows...: I recently installed windows 11 by accident and needed to switch back to windows 10. I chose to restore the windows 10 version but it still hasn’t completed. It’s been stuck in a loop of blue screens occurring every 3-8 minutes which seems to reset its progress. I’ve left my...
  7. CPU ghz stuck at 1.58 ghz after 5 mins of gaming

CPU ghz stuck at 1.58 ghz after 5 mins of gaming: My pc specs are :i5 2400 3.10 ghzGTX 165016 gb ddr3 ramZEBRONICS B75 moboWhen i launch and play spiderman remastered for 5 minutes it works fine above 55+ fps but after 5 minutes it gets to 25-30 fps , for a few days i couldnt figure out why that was happening but today i...
  8. CPU ghz stuck at 1.58 ghz after 5 mins of gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU ghz stuck at 1.58 ghz after 5 mins of gaming: My pc specs are :i5 2400 3.10 ghzGTX 165016 gb ddr3 ramZEBRONICS B75 moboWhen i launch and play spiderman remastered for 5 minutes it works fine above 55+ fps but after 5 minutes it gets to 25-30 fps , for a few days i couldnt figure out why that was happening but today i...
  9. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  10. My Acer Nitro 5 Laptop 100% cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Acer Nitro 5 Laptop 100% cpu: My laptop keeps rocketing to 100% cpu in basic games and apps (it’s never done this before) Thanks submitted by /u/Alfie12370 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imz5hk/my_acer_nitro_5_laptop_100_cpu/