Windows 10: acer pc won't update to 1909

Discus and support acer pc won't update to 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an ACER M3985 that will not update from Windows 1803. Reason I found is that this model does not support Windows after 1803 Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dennismn, Nov 15, 2019.

1. dennismn Win User

acer pc won't update to 1909

I have an ACER M3985 that will not update from Windows 1803. Reason I found is that this model does not support Windows after 1803 Windows version(confirmed by Acer). Maybe others many want to check with there PC maker as this could be possible issues with other PC makes.

Does anyone know how to prevent the Windows 1803 version to stop trying to update as it causes a lot of shutdown and startup problems for me. The Windows 1803 doesn't have an option that I can find under settings to block windows trying to update as my unit can't be update belong Windows version 1803, where as later Window version have options to stop updating.

Thanks

:)

dennismn, Nov 15, 2019

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Nov 15, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tkpenalty Win User

Acer Reveals the World's First NVIDIA ION-based AspireRevo PC

It is. Its fast enough to play crysis *Stick Out Tongue acer pc won't update to 1909 :p I am so getting that ASAP.

ACER has won *Smile acer pc won't update to 1909 :)

tkpenalty, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. acer pc won't update to 1909 - Similar Threads - acer won't update

2. Win 10 won't update past 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 won't update past 1909: My PC has been stuck on 1909 for quite a while. I have not been able to update it past this version.I also lost the primary SSD and tried to install 21H1 from USB but it wouldn't install and I had to stick with 1909 as a fresh install again.Currently when Windows update tries...
  3. Win 10 won't update past 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 won't update past 1909: My PC has been stuck on 1909 for quite a while. I have not been able to update it past this version.I also lost the primary SSD and tried to install 21H1 from USB but it wouldn't install and I had to stick with 1909 as a fresh install again.Currently when Windows update tries...
  4. pc won't update from Windows 10 1909 to 2004 or 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc won't update from Windows 10 1909 to 2004 or 20H2: I have been waiting for my laptop to update from1909 to 2004 but it hasn't happened yet. I am now receiving a Windows message on the task bar that states "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay...
  5. PC updates to 1909 only. Won't proceed to 2004 or beyond. Really?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC updates to 1909 only. Won't proceed to 2004 or beyond. Really?: I was just showing off my new PC in another thread when I noticed it won't update past 1909. I'm getting this -- [img] That should already be ready. Don't you think? We're already a feature update ahead of that. I thought I once went to a MS site that tries to update for...
  6. PC updates to 1909 only. Won't proceed to 2004 or beyond. Really?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC updates to 1909 only. Won't proceed to 2004 or beyond. Really?: I was just showing off my new PC in another thread when I noticed it won't update past 1909. I'm getting this -- [img] That should already be ready. Don't you think? We're already a feature update ahead of that. I thought I once went to a MS site that tries to update for...
  7. Computer won't boot after 1909 update

Computer won't boot after 1909 update: Got a notice today that my current version 1809 was nearing end of service and that i should restart and install the new update. I'd been holding off because i tried the update before and it wouldnt boot, at first, that time either but, after a few restarts, it did finally...
  8. Windows 10 won't update to version 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't update to version 1909: My Dell Optiplex 790 i7 came installed with Windows 10 pro version 1503. I can't install the new version of Adobe Premiere Pro with the injest feature or the Blackmagic Braw add-on, Adobe says my version of Windows isn't compatible the new Adobe CC. When I try to update to...
  9. Acer laptop won't start after updating

Acer laptop won't start after updating: My laptop has needed to update for a few days so i selected update and restart in the start menu, and the update seemed to go like normal, until it restarted and was stuck on a black screen with a loading circle of dots. I thought the update was still going and taking ages so...
  10. Acer PC won't boot from USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer PC won't boot from USB: I attempted to install another operating system onto another partition on my second PC. I've done all the steps correctly, after asking a question from another post. When I hit F12 and chose to boot from USB, it just showed a black screen. I went ahead to disable secure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update to 1909