Windows 10: acer portal

Discus and support acer portal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i try to sign up for acer portal it shows this error msg that it says your internet connection has been lost??but i am connected to internet??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jay 1976, Oct 23, 2021.

1. jay 1976 Win User

acer portal

when i try to sign up for acer portal it shows this error msg that it says your internet connection has been lost??but i am connected to internet??

:)

jay 1976, Oct 23, 2021

2. Acer Portal Deactivation Notice

Should I now delete or uninstall Acer Portal now that Acer deactivated the service? Not that I have ever used it in 3 yrs, or even know what it was for, or what heading to list my question under. Thank you.

StarsMoonStars, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Acer Portal

Should I uninstall acer portal now that they discontinued it as of Oct 2018?

StarsMoonStars, Oct 23, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

acer portal

Acer Portal

Hi StarsMoonStars

Yes, since that has now been deprecated by Acer, you should uninstall that as it serves no purpose and uninstalling that will free up some resources on your PC

What is Acer Portal:

https://sg.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

acer portal

1. acer portal - Similar Threads - acer portal

2. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  3. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  4. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  5. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  6. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...
  7. unable to set up Acer portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  8. unable to set up Acer portal

unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  9. acer portal

acer portal: when i try to sign up for acer portal it shows this error msg that it says your internet connection has been lost??but i am connected to internet?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-portal/6729201f-6a0c-468d-a762-6efe5cb481bb
  10. Acer Portal Deactivation Notice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Portal Deactivation Notice: Should I now delete or uninstall Acer Portal now that Acer deactivated the service? Not that I have ever used it in 3 yrs, or even know what it was for, or what heading to list my question under. Thank you....