Windows 10: Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update

Discus and support Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Acer Predator Sense app on my helios 300 is no longer opening because of the new Windows update. It won't even let me uninstall the windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarrettMcNeill, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update

The Acer Predator Sense app on my helios 300 is no longer opening because of the new Windows update. It won't even let me uninstall the windows update to go back to the previous version that the app worked on.

:)

GarrettMcNeill, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Acer Predator X58

Hi

Try the manufacturer ACER web site.

select: Support; Drivers and Manuals; Desktop; Predator

select: (Computer) Model Number

Note: If an updated bios is available it will be listed in the BIOS section

"Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your Acer Product. Please proceed with caution."

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update

Acer Predator and Windows 10 1709 updates

Since the 1709 updates installed themselves on my Acer Predator a few days ago (i7, 32Gb RAM, SSD) my boot times have gone from 5s to 5 minutes - no joke

To make matters worse, an update this morning has removed all of my apps. Even Outlook wants me to set up my account again.

What is happening with your Quality Control and how do I rectify my ridiculously slow boot.

CombatLlama157, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update

1. Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Acer predator sense

2. Acer predator bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer predator bsod: I turned on my2 week old Acer predator laptop. For some reason the bsod and automatic repair keeps coming on repeatedly. it comes on and goes to blue screen and goes right back to shut down for a second and to blue screen over and over. I cant go into any safe mode, nothing...
  3. Acer predator bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer predator bsod: I turned on my2 week old Acer predator laptop. For some reason the bsod and automatic repair keeps coming on repeatedly. it comes on and goes to blue screen and goes right back to shut down for a second and to blue screen over and over. I cant go into any safe mode, nothing...
  4. Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11: Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-acer-predator-300-compatible-with-window-11/ac9f0bf4-9aeb-4875-94a4-bd6979a80f17
  5. Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11

Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11: Is Acer Predator 300 compatible with window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-acer-predator-300-compatible-with-window-11/ac9f0bf4-9aeb-4875-94a4-bd6979a80f17
  6. Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop: I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the recent 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and it was not detecting my GPU as I...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop

Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop: I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the recent 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and it was not detecting my GPU as I...
  8. Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 33 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update - Acer Predator Helios 33 Laptop: I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the recent 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and it was not detecting my GPU as I...
  9. New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks: Today at Acer’s online global press conference, the company announced significant new updates to four of its popular gaming notebooks: the Predator Helios 700, https://youtu.be/s7hMcXUknVw, https://youtu.be/Nn1oyrEhZdM and https://youtu.be/ARI_QU8fcss. These new...
  10. Acer announces new Predator Desktops, Monitors and Accessories

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces new Predator Desktops, Monitors and Accessories: Acer has rounded out its award-winning gaming line with a host of powerful, cutting-edge gaming PCs, monitors and accessories. Options are available to suit a wide range of gamers, from professionals looking for top-of-the-line technology to casual players wanting a solid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. predator sense not working

2. predator sense computer not supported

3. acer predator sense not working

4. predator sens not opening