Windows 10: Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver

Discus and support Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've searched here and various other sites and can't find an answer to this so hoping someone can help. I have no wireless on my desktop and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyCraven, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver

Hi,

I've searched here and various other sites and can't find an answer to this so hoping someone can help. I have no wireless on my desktop and no driver under the device manager.

I don't have a wifi option in settings...

...and can't seem to resolve this. All of the advice I've found has stated to update the driver, but it doesn't appear under device manager and there is no wifi option in settings. I've restored to when I knew the wifi was working, but still no joy so any help appreciated please.

Thanks

:)

AndyCraven, Jul 20, 2018

2. Acer Unveils the REVO RL80 Mini PC

Acer has just announced a new addition to its REVO line of mini PCs, the REVO RL80 which measures 8.26 x 2.13 x 8.26 inches and runs Microsoft's Windows 8. This model features a Celeron or Core i3 processor, Intel HD graphics, up to 8 GB of RAM, up to a 1 TB hard drive, a DVD writer or Blu-ray combo drive, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, a multi-in-1 card reader, two USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0 ports, and DVI and HDMI outputs.

The REVO RL80 is backed by a two-year warranty and starts at €279.

Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver acer_revo_rl80_01_thm.jpg

Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver acer_revo_rl80_02_thm.jpg

Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver acer_revo_rl80_03_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Jul 20, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Acer Aspire Revo Hits Retail in UK

Acer's Aspire Revo has started appearing in UK. Etailer Play.com (UK) is currently offering the base Aspire Revo model for £149.99 with free delivery. Acer Aspire Revo is the first nettop to sport NVIDIA's ION platform - that comprises of a GeForce 9400M-class graphics coupled with an Intel Atom CPU, a combo that will run 1080p HD video without a problem. The model listed is equipped with a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N230 processor, 1 GB of DDR2 RAM, an 8 GB solid-state drive, GeForce 9400M graphics and a Linux operating system. The small PC is also armed with HDMI and VGA outputs, eSATA port, 6x USB ports, a memory-card reader, 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connectivity, a wired keyboard and a mouse. All of the specs described above come in a compact 7.1 x 7.1 x 1.2 inches box. If you're willing to pay £249.99 you can get a more powerful version of the base model, with 2 GB of RAM, a 160 GB hard drive and Microsoft's Windows Vista Home Premium operating system.

Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver acer-aspire-revo-4_thm.jpg

Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver acer-aspire-revo-3_thm.jpg

Source: HEXUS.net

malware, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver

Acer Unveils the REVO RL80 Mini PC

acer uses cases directly bought from Chenbro PCs *Smile Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver :)
    i had an acer before. so i know *Smile Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver :)

de.das.dude, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver

1. Acer Revo RL80...no wireless driver - Similar Threads - Acer Revo RL80

2. Acer driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer driver.: Hello. I want to know what is this driver on my acer nitro 5 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-driver/85653a63-b1ca-4f8a-9477-0fb90256b742
  3. Acer driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer driver.: Hello. I want to know what is this driver on my acer nitro 5 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-driver/85653a63-b1ca-4f8a-9477-0fb90256b742
  4. REVO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REVO: HiI don't know where these 2 programs came from, are they needed RAV AND SEARCH ARCHIVE?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo/300ce679-d4cc-42c0-9c29-6a3aeb916688
  5. REVO

REVO: HiI don't know where these 2 programs came from, are they needed RAV AND SEARCH ARCHIVE?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo/300ce679-d4cc-42c0-9c29-6a3aeb916688
  6. REVO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  8. Acer sd driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer sd driver: My Acer 8943g won't read the sd card. I think it happened after windows 10 was installed. i have the drivers from acer but was wondering if there are drivers for windows 10...
  9. revo unistaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    revo unistaller: I used this to uninstall a security program from my control panel that i did not know where it came from it unistalled ok but for some reason, it opened up with scan results i don't know where it came from its not under programs in the control panel how do i delete this...
  10. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer revo rl80 windows 10 drivers

2. acer revo rl80 doesnt connect to internet

3. acer revo rl80 wireless netwrok card disappered

4. revo rl80 wifi