Windows 10: Acer sd driver

Discus and support Acer sd driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Acer 8943g won't read the sd card. I think it happened after windows 10 was installed. i have the drivers from acer but was wondering if there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DariusObarianyk, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Acer sd driver

My Acer 8943g won't read the sd card.

I think it happened after windows 10 was installed.

i have the drivers from acer but was wondering if there are drivers for windows 10

:)

DariusObarianyk, Oct 6, 2020
  2. dorsetknob, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Joythar K Win User
    Windows 10 Acer Drivers

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your issue but rest assured, we are here to help you and guide you in the right direction.

Step 1: Update driver

• Open Device Manager by pressing
      Windows key + X

• 1. In Device Manager, locate the device to update, and then double-click the device name.

• Click on the Drivers tab, and then click Update Driver and follow the instructions.
    IF you do not find the drivers then try

Step 2:

I would suggest you to visit your manufacture’s website (Acer) to download the drivers for touchpad and microphone.

Here is the link:
    http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

After you download the drivers, run them in Compatible mode for Windows 8.1

Refer this link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

I hope this post is helpful. Get back to us if you have further queries as well as issues relating to Windows. We’d be glad to assist you further.

Hope you have a great experience with Windows 10.

Joythar K, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Acer sd driver

Rohn007, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Acer sd driver

1. Acer sd driver - Similar Threads - Acer driver

2. Acer laptop stuck on blue screen with code driver verifier dam violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop stuck on blue screen with code driver verifier dam violation: My acer laptop when I turn it on says acer and then under it it say preparing automatic repair the loads for 2 seconds and then goes to the blue screen that says your device ran into a problem and needs a restart we’ll restart for you and then it says stop code:...
  3. Acer laptop stuck on blue screen with code driver verifier dam violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop stuck on blue screen with code driver verifier dam violation: My acer laptop when I turn it on says acer and then under it it say preparing automatic repair the loads for 2 seconds and then goes to the blue screen that says your device ran into a problem and needs a restart we’ll restart for you and then it says stop code:...
  4. MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??: MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of driver is it? How do I get it fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-has-a-12c-hid-driver-problem-what/4f818f67-520c-4f20-9846-5d187a5038da
  5. MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??

MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??: MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of driver is it? How do I get it fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-has-a-12c-hid-driver-problem-what/4f818f67-520c-4f20-9846-5d187a5038da
  6. I accidently uninstalled my graphic driver from my acer nitro 5 laptop and the screen is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstalled my graphic driver from my acer nitro 5 laptop and the screen is broken: I accidently uninstalled my graphic driver from my acer nitro 5 laptop. My laptop screen is broken and have it connected to a moniter so i can see the display but after i unnistalled the monier cannot connect due to no driver....
  7. I accidently uninstalled my graphic driver from my acer nitro 5 laptop and the screen is broken

I accidently uninstalled my graphic driver from my acer nitro 5 laptop and the screen is broken: I accidently uninstalled my graphic driver from my acer nitro 5 laptop. My laptop screen is broken and have it connected to a moniter so i can see the display but after i unnistalled the monier cannot connect due to no driver....
  8. How to install Thunderbolt drivers on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-54MV?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Thunderbolt drivers on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-54MV?: Hello everyone,I recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and when I went to the Acer website to download drivers compatible with my laptop, I noticed two things related to Thunderbolt: Driver and Utility. I downloaded and ran the Setup.cmd file as instructed, and only the...
  9. How to install Thunderbolt drivers on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-54MV?

How to install Thunderbolt drivers on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-54MV?: Hello everyone,I recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and when I went to the Acer website to download drivers compatible with my laptop, I noticed two things related to Thunderbolt: Driver and Utility. I downloaded and ran the Setup.cmd file as instructed, and only the...
  10. Looking for a windows 11 driver for my screen Acer AL2216W

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a windows 11 driver for my screen Acer AL2216W: Looking for a windows 11 driver for my screen Acer AL2216W https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-a-windows-11-driver-for-my-screen-acer/11a1f73f-6382-49dc-bf8e-f1cd5d009f1c