Windows 10: ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS...

Discus and support ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this laptop makes me want to ****. I finally found a solution, paid down every sent in my pocket for an ssd card just to get home after they told me it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KIDFAITH, Jul 1, 2020.

1. KIDFAITH Win User

ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS...

this laptop makes me want to ****. I finally found a solution, paid down every sent in my pocket for an ssd card just to get home after they told me it Will work in my laptop, BUT INDEED IT WILL NOT, because there is a **** ssd card teeny tiny fused to the mother board so basically anyone who needs to upgrade it like me and are in college and need good computers so we can get good education so we can get good jobs SO WE CAN AFFORD YOUR COMPUTERS, CAN'T EVEN UPGRADE A **** LAPTOP AND JUST DEAL AND HAVE A NEW HARD DRIVE. WHY WAS THAT SO EVIL. WHY WON'T YOU LET ME UPGRADE IT? BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO BUY A NEW ONE. WHY WOULD I BUY ANOTHER PIECE OF **** FROM YOU PEOPLE IF IT'S JUST SCHEDULED TO BREAK IN ANOTHER THREE YEARS SO I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER FFFFF NEW ONE. AND IT DOESN'T STOP. I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS LAPTOP AND I'M SO DONE. IT DOESNT NEED TO UPDATE WINDOWS FOR LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLITERAL SEVEN HOURS AND MAKE ME STAY AWAY UNTIL 5:08 IN THE MORNING WITH THE WRONG TIME DISPLAYED ON MY ****. ****. ****. **** LAPTOP. I STARTED THIS DOWNLOAD AT TEN O FFFFF CLOCK AS I WATCH THE TIME UNTIL I HAVE TO GET READY FOR ZOOM CLASS? YEAH. YEAH NO. I TOTALLY NEEDED THAT. and that little disclaimer at the top i'm seeing admitting there are scammers advertising in your community, THEN FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF STOP THEM THEN. YOU KNOW THEY'RE THERE. STOP THEM. IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE. DON'T PLAY STUPID. AND DON'T THINK I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THIS PIECE OF **** AGAIN.

:)

KIDFAITH, Jul 1, 2020
  2. HIWTS Win User

Encounter error messages such as "An error occured. Please try again later. (Playback ID: bla bla bla)."

Encounter error messages such as "An error occured. Please try again later. (Playback ID: bla bla bla)."

ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS... b3413b43-4c46-4e73-9e2e-5c2c5613a2ec?upload=true.png

ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS... fbd1e189-ac3c-4bde-b299-8bfbf3b62518?upload=true.png

HIWTS, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Slow Build 17763 - September 20 Insider

Hey magilla,
    My laptop gets stuck at the Downloading 99%. I open Task Manager > Performance and make sure it's not actually still downloading, then go to the Services Tab and restart Windows Update (wuauserv). You'll get the Failed .. bla,bla,bla in Updates & Security, just hit Retry and it will run thru the steps again real quick, then go to installing ... Saves me 1+ hrs of waiting ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS... :)

Eagle51, Jul 1, 2020
  4. ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS...

HELP - regarding MESSAGES , will help my WORK a lot & loving my Nokia more.

Hi guys,

I'm NOKIA C6-00 users, use it heavily on MESSAGES MANAGEMENT (SMS - GATEWAY) for communicating with customers.

How can I change NUMBER-ID to CONTACT-ID after I SAVE-CONTACT the MESSAGE from that one person.

FOR EXAMPLE:

--------------------------------------------

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

--------------------------------------------

( I save the MESSAGES number and given the name : Mr.David , but when i look back, the MESSAGES still shows his number not contact-id. The NEXT messages from him work normally, shown his contact-id : Mr.David )

Can anyone solve this problem ???

Thanks !

Moderator's note: Non-English text removed from post. Please only use English in these Discussion Boards...

AlatSetrumTikus, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS...

1. ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS... - Similar Threads - ACER SPIN SP111

2. My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...: Need help on my nextbook.stuck on blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nextbook-is-stuck-on-a-configuration-was/3d7e90a5-4622-4497-b172-56eb5f4393e8
  3. My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...: Need help on my nextbook.stuck on blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nextbook-is-stuck-on-a-configuration-was/3d7e90a5-4622-4497-b172-56eb5f4393e8
  4. My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. This is killing me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is killing me: Hello, Im pretty desperate at this moment. Abstract : During the last days Window gave me this "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service blah blah", I thought it would be a common update so nothing to fear but.. Feature ypdste to Windows 10 Version 20H2 remains...
  6. Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME

Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME: I've read hundreds of disk 100 posts. I've tried everything. Absolutely everything. My laptop grinds to a halt all the time even when literally nothing is running and I get severe stuttering in game. There is no concievable way that my entire disk's capacity is being used, it...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help

Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help: A few days ago I sat at my computer only to find it burning hot (by far the hottest I’ve ever felt it), as Antimalware Service Executable was sucking nearly all the CPU & Ram. It has been days, I have tried everything I can find and have spent hours trying to fix this issue....
  8. use killed me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    use killed me: DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SCAMMERS AND MALWARE THAY ONLY GOT ONE WARNING IN FINE PRINT COULD HAVE IT STOPPED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON BUT...
  9. For the love.. please help me..

For the love.. please help me..: So.. recent update to 1909, now whenever I use "Save As" (Chrome, Edge Beta, FireFox: FWIW "Edge" seems unaffected) and use the explorer window to change my file location; my fucking keyboard inputs are random.. like.. spacebar="f" c="h".. I've been asking the ole internets...
  10. how do i fix boot, reboot, safe, no internet bla bla

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i fix boot, reboot, safe, no internet bla bla: Fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-boot-reboot-safe-no-internet-bla-bla/e5eda926-fed0-4bba-a804-79c1d84c5725