Windows 10: ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...

Discus and support ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I JUST BOUGHT A NEW ACER SPIN 3 AND THE FNNNN STYLUS I CANT GET IT TO COME OUT.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WILL 1967, Dec 22, 2020.

1. WILL 1967 Win User

ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW ACER SPIN 3 AND THE FNNNN STYLUS I CANT GET IT TO COME OUT.

:)

WILL 1967, Dec 22, 2020

2. Stylus for Acer Spin 7

I have an Acer Spin 7 and a Huawei Matebook E. I was using the Matepen on the Spin 7 and it was working great. I lost the Matepen and am looking for another sylus for the Acer. The Matepen is selling for $100 now and I don't want to spend that much. Thanks.

toddflorin, Dec 22, 2020
  3. netrate Win User
    Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS  WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF... [​IMG]

Step 2

ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS  WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF... [​IMG]

Step 3

Step 4

step 5

Step 6 - Error

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Dec 22, 2020
  4. ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...

Acer spin 3 starts in automatic repair mode I can not get to safe start

How do I start windows 10 in safe mode for Acer spin 3

SteveJuniper, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...

1. ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF... - Similar Threads - ACER SPIN STYLUS

2. acer spin 3 touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer spin 3 touch screen: i have acer spin 3 laptop. the touch screen works totally fine using the stylus but doesn't totally work using fingers. i tried everything i've read here but none of it works. please help...
  3. acer spin 3 touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer spin 3 touch screen: i have acer spin 3 laptop. the touch screen works totally fine using the stylus but doesn't totally work using fingers. i tried everything i've read here but none of it works. please help...
  4. Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's: I wanted to factory reset my Laptop to be able to give it away to a family member but when I did and was moving through the process of setting it back up for them I get to the Wifi portion of the set up only to see that it says the Wifi is turned off and needs to be turned...
  5. Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's

Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's: I wanted to factory reset my Laptop to be able to give it away to a family member but when I did and was moving through the process of setting it back up for them I get to the Wifi portion of the set up only to see that it says the Wifi is turned off and needs to be turned...
  6. Acer Spin 3 Windows 11 Touch Screen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Spin 3 Windows 11 Touch Screen not working.: Hi, I'm having problems with my touch screen all of a sudden not working I use it a lot and recently i realized it wasn't working. I Checked the events tab of HID compliant touch screen, and it said device is working properly. Under the events tab the first few listings were...
  7. Acer Spin 3 Windows 11 Touch Screen not working.

Acer Spin 3 Windows 11 Touch Screen not working.: Hi, I'm having problems with my touch screen all of a sudden not working I use it a lot and recently i realized it wasn't working. I Checked the events tab of HID compliant touch screen, and it said device is working properly. Under the events tab the first few listings were...
  8. I have an Acer Spin 3 and can't boot into windows 11. It just spins then bsod says drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have an Acer Spin 3 and can't boot into windows 11. It just spins then bsod says drivers...: How can I boot into safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-spin-3-and-cant-boot-into-windows/348f13d9-a521-42a7-8dc7-840add53ca33
  9. BsOd on Acer Spin 3 after driver issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BsOd on Acer Spin 3 after driver issues: I have been having driver difficulty with my Acer Spin 3. It cant locate drivers for the monitor and most anything else i try to install using device manger. Now it has a BSOD. I have tried CMD line to fix it. The code says bas system config info. I tried system reset. It...
  10. Acer Spin 3 Some keyboard keys not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Spin 3 Some keyboard keys not working.: So I'm hoping that anyone will be able to post some helpful advice. Ok so my situation is that I have an Acer Spin 3 laptop that is only a month old and earlier today when I went to log on and as I typed the password I noticed that some of my keys on the laptop's built in...