Windows 10: Acer swift 3 no boot

Discus and support Acer swift 3 no boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have an acer swift 3 SF314-52 and I woke up one day and it wouldnt respond to anything but the blue light would indicate it was on. I tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamuelKrajc, May 27, 2020.

1. Acer swift 3 no boot

Hi,

I have an acer swift 3 SF314-52 and I woke up one day and it wouldnt respond to anything but the blue light would indicate it was on. I tried all the obvious like the battery pin hole. That also seemed to do nothing so I decided I would take it all apart and reseat everything. And sure enough after taking the board out and un-plunging absolutely everything I got into windows!

After booting into windows I reset it reinstalled windows and all was great for a few days until this morning when it wouldn't boot again. I tried resaeting everything but still no boot.

What im experiencing is that it trys to enter safe mode or recovery mode but the second I get the spinning wheel of dots it gives me a BSOD. I tried reinstalling windows of a usb but i cant access the installer as the same thing happens a BSOD :. Literally the only place I can go without getting a BSOD is the bios.

I would really appreciate any help as this is a laptop I use for school and currently that is really important. There is no DATA i need off of it so I dont care if i have to format it.

Thank you in advance!

:)

SamuelKrajc, May 27, 2020

2. Acer swift 3

Yes I have,loaded all my photos using the disc supplied with the camera, no disc drive on swift to use that,thanks for help will try !!!

johnmanley82, May 27, 2020
  3. NEW Acer Swift 1 - Unable to setup Fingerprint

I recently bought a new Acer Swift 1 laptop, but I'm unable to get the fingerprint option set up. I've tried almost all suggestion from a previous thread posted by someone else, but I have not have much success. Please help!!

KristiGoetting, May 27, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Acer swift 3 no boot

How do I use tablet mode in acer swift 1 windows 10

Hi Ben

The Acer Swift 1 has no touchscreen capability in its list of specs, if that does not exist, then you cannot use that on your laptop . . .

Acer Swift 1 Specs

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Acer swift 3 no boot

1. Acer swift 3 no boot - Similar Threads - Acer swift boot

2. ACER SWIFT 3 laptop crippled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACER SWIFT 3 laptop crippled: Ever since Windows 11, version 23H2 was installed on my Acer SWIFT 3 my lap top has been performing like a 3-legged dog with gout. I uninstalled the update, but no better. Cursor new stutters across the screen until I restart have to do this numerous times per day. I also...
  3. ACER SWIFT 3 laptop crippled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACER SWIFT 3 laptop crippled: Ever since Windows 11, version 23H2 was installed on my Acer SWIFT 3 my lap top has been performing like a 3-legged dog with gout. I uninstalled the update, but no better. Cursor new stutters across the screen until I restart have to do this numerous times per day. I also...
  4. Camera not working on Acer Swift 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on Acer Swift 3: sf314-42. I have windows 11. When I go on the camera it says you need a media feature pack that fails to install. Camera access has been turned on. I suspect it was after a windows update but I cannot roll back more than two updates....
  5. Camera not working on Acer Swift 3

Camera not working on Acer Swift 3: sf314-42. I have windows 11. When I go on the camera it says you need a media feature pack that fails to install. Camera access has been turned on. I suspect it was after a windows update but I cannot roll back more than two updates....
  6. Touchpad not working on Acer Swift 3 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad not working on Acer Swift 3 Laptop: I have a one year old Acer Swift 3. Today I noticed the touchpad had stopped working entirely, meaning I can only use my mouse. Here is what I have tried:- Updating driver from device manager I cannot even find a driver for my touchpad listed, even with hidden devices shown-...
  7. Touchpad not working on Acer Swift 3 Laptop

Touchpad not working on Acer Swift 3 Laptop: I have a one year old Acer Swift 3. Today I noticed the touchpad had stopped working entirely, meaning I can only use my mouse. Here is what I have tried:- Updating driver from device manager I cannot even find a driver for my touchpad listed, even with hidden devices shown-...
  8. Webcam not working on Acer Swift 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam not working on Acer Swift 3: The webcam is not working, with the error code 0xA00F4244.I've tried checking device manager, the Camera option is not showing up there, neither with View > Show hidden devices. I believe it to be a problem with the driver....
  9. Webcam not working on Acer Swift 3

Webcam not working on Acer Swift 3: The webcam is not working, with the error code 0xA00F4244.I've tried checking device manager, the Camera option is not showing up there, neither with View > Show hidden devices. I believe it to be a problem with the driver....
  10. Acer Swift 3 Randomly Reboots, Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Swift 3 Randomly Reboots, Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bryzinga [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlyb31/acer_swift_3_randomly_reboots_help/