Windows 10: [Acer Swift 3] - Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died,etc

Discus and support [Acer Swift 3] - Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died,etc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello friends, I've been getting a lot of Bsod over the past five months. They just showed up out of nowhere, mostly Unexpected Store Exception and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ejz, Nov 17, 2019.

1. EJZ
    ejz Win User

[Acer Swift 3] - Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died,etc

Hello friends, I've been getting a lot of Bsod over the past five months. They just showed up out of nowhere, mostly Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died errors. Here's what will happen.

1. I'll start getting Unexepcted Store Exception errors infrequently.
    2. As they grow more frequent, Critical Process Died starts happening. After a critical process died, oftentimes it will tell me "no bootable device" or "windows failed to start"
    3. Occasionally DriverIrqlLessEqual and kernelinpageerror (I don't remember the exact codes) will show up.
    4. I'll do one of the sugggested fixes online, and my computer will be back to normal for a few days, maybe even a few weeks. I had a stretch of a month once where it was fine.

Here's the problem, I've run out of fixes.

I've tried the following:
    sfc /scannow (worked for a few days)
    dism (no effect)
    Cleaning temp files (no effect)
    Removing some intensive programs (worked for a month)
    Using a different antivirus (no effect)
    Reinstalling windows 10 from USB (no effect)
    Doing a refresh of windows 10, deleting all apps (worked for a few days)

The problem is that doing any of these things a second time didn't stop the crashes.

I've used Chkdsk and Crystal Disk Info, there's no issue with the harddrive.
    I've used Memtest86 and Windows Memory Diagnostic, no issue there.

I'm using the latest windows 10 1909.

Here is the crash information.
    LAPTOP-REB9IQ5R-(2019-11-17_15-09-56).zip - Google Drive

Please let me know if you have any more questions. I probably forgot some of the various things I've done as well ha.

:)

2. Vita Win User

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

[Acer Swift 3] - Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died,etc [​IMG]

3. BSOD: Critical process died/Unexpected store exception

Sorry zbook how do you post a share link?

CrimsonMods, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Tsmitty4 Win User

BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

Hi, i am getting the "critical process died" and "unexpected store exception" errors. i have been getting them for about a month and cant figure it out. if you could help that would be much appreciated.

OneDrive

Tsmitty4, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. [Acer Swift 3] - Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died,etc - Similar Threads - Acer Swift Unexpected

2. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED': Hey. Im facing both these bsod every few hour, mostly its UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION.My laptop is lenovo Y520. Recently i changed hdd disk to sdd and 1x 8gb ram to 1x 16gb ram.Constantly getting these issues while playing games. I did all the scans already like sfc/scannow,...
  3. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED': Hey. Im facing both these bsod every few hour, mostly its UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION.My laptop is lenovo Y520. Recently i changed hdd disk to sdd and 1x 8gb ram to 1x 16gb ram.Constantly getting these issues while playing games. I did all the scans already like sfc/scannow,...
  4. Critical process died and unexpected store exception

Critical process died and unexpected store exception: Hello, I've been having these 2 BSOD quite frequently. Up until my C:\Windows\Minidump is empty and I only managed to get one dmp file, but even then I'm not sure whether is it releated to the 2 BSOD or...
  5. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: I've been experiencing either of the two BSOD's which are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died back to back, they do not occur unless the laptop is under considerable load (i.e gaming or multiple chrome tabs along with IDE(s). I encountered this problem for...
  6. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: I've been experiencing either of the two BSOD's which are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died back to back, they do not occur unless the laptop is under considerable load i.e gaming or multiple chrome tabs along with IDEs. I encountered this problem for the...
  7. Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions

Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions: Hello, I've been having issues with getting both critical process died and unexpected store exceptions that cause a BSOD. Occasionally the unexpected store exception will cause a "Boot device not found" upon restart, which is fixed upon another restart. The critical process...
  8. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: About a week ago I got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD, the very first BSOD I had gotten in almost two years of owning the computer. Following this, I would frequently get both this and Critical Process Died. I tried every solution I could find online, including...
  9. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: Hello, I have 2 types of blue screen of death BSOD problems. First there was only this "unexpected store exception" error, after I tried some things on the system and even did the repair by installing windows again this other error also appeared, "critical process died"....
  10. Critical Process Died & Unexpected Store Exception

Critical Process Died & Unexpected Store Exception: Hello, I've been getting a bunch of these BSODs for a very long time. It's been fairly frustrating to try and figure out what's been happening since the PC hangs long before it manages to dump any sort of meaningful logs as to why the BSODs occur. I've only had one exception...