Windows 10: Acer switch 3 keyboard issue

Discus and support Acer switch 3 keyboard issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey so i’ve been having an issue with my keyboard it doesn’t work even if reattach it submitted by /u/Unknown3Fortune1Rye [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Unknown3Fortune1Rye, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Acer switch 3 keyboard issue

hey

so i’ve been having an issue with my keyboard

it doesn’t work even if reattach it

submitted by /u/Unknown3Fortune1Rye
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Unknown3Fortune1Rye, Mar 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 Acer no touchpad, no keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

As you are not able to use the keyboard, I suggest you to use OSK (on screen keyboard) until we fix the keyboard and mouse issue.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard, mouse and touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    2. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

3. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Keyboard Issues

Hi Lacey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

ROG G551JW Driver & Tools | ROG - Republic Of Gamers | ASUS Global

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Acer switch 3 keyboard issue

Issue with typing using keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with typing using keyboard.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you facing this issue on all the web browsers?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all available Windows Updates and devices drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Acer switch 3 keyboard issue

1. Acer switch 3 keyboard issue - Similar Threads - Acer switch keyboard

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BsOd on Acer Spin 3 after driver issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BsOd on Acer Spin 3 after driver issues: I have been having driver difficulty with my Acer Spin 3. It cant locate drivers for the monitor and most anything else i try to install using device manger. Now it has a BSOD. I have tried CMD line to fix it. The code says bas system config info. I tried system reset. It...
  6. After updating Windows on March 17th, Acer Switch 3 keyboard is shortly recognized when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating Windows on March 17th, Acer Switch 3 keyboard is shortly recognized when...: Hi, Helping a friend with his Acer Switch 3. Subject says all really. When keyboard is attached, it will be recognized and then a short moment after, a warning will show that a device was eject without the Safely Remove function. The keyboard never gets to a working state....
  7. Acer Spin 3 Some keyboard keys not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Spin 3 Some keyboard keys not working.: So I'm hoping that anyone will be able to post some helpful advice. Ok so my situation is that I have an Acer Spin 3 laptop that is only a month old and earlier today when I went to log on and as I typed the password I noticed that some of my keys on the laptop's built in...
  8. Keyboard layout switching issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard layout switching issue: Hello, I use Windows 10. In my system there are several combination of language/keyboard layout: - English/United States-International QWERTY - English/US QWERTY - Russian/Russian - French/United States-International QWERTY - French/French AZERTY I try to configure...
  9. internet issues with acer aspire 3 and Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    internet issues with acer aspire 3 and Win10: Since I got this laptop it's nothing but trouble. It won't connect to my W-Lan properly. Internet works, kind of. Windows Updates, Avira Updates, Thunderbird and most websites work. Malwarebytes Updates and certain websites say: no connection (ebay.com for example). This...
  10. Acer Switch 3 with Windows 10 freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer Switch 3 with Windows 10 freezes: Hello everybody. It started freezing some 2 weeks ago when watching vídeos on VLC. VLC has a problem with heavy files and I thought that was the reason. But now it started freezing also doing all kinds of other stuff, like reading pdfs, for instance. When it happens I have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer switch 3 keyboard not working