Windows 10: acer windows10 desktop

Discus and support acer windows10 desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All my files in my desktop disappeared and I can't find them. when I signed in in my laptop I found an empty desktop with empty document file, empty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alvaroortiz1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. acer windows10 desktop

All my files in my desktop disappeared and I can't find them. when I signed in in my laptop I found an empty desktop with empty document file, empty picture file, etc. What can I do?

:)

alvaroortiz1, Jun 10, 2019

2. windows10 update on acer aspire 5349

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• How did you upgrade to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the eblow link and check if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    • Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Ngui LiLeong, Jun 10, 2019
  4. acer windows10 desktop

New problem with Acer monitor and desktop.

For the past 2 days, my mom's Acer desktop that is listed in my specs is having issues with the monitor not waking up and the tower not entering into sleep mode. It's almost like it's getting stuck. I hope someone can help. Thanks!

Jesse Williams, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

acer windows10 desktop

1. acer windows10 desktop - Similar Threads - acer windows10 desktop

2. HP desktop thinks its an Acer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP desktop thinks its an Acer.: Hello, a few days ago I had to download an alternate version of Windows from my Acer laptop to fix my HP desktop, but now it thinks it is an Acer, and I cannot use Windows Security. Is there any way to revert my desktop back to an original HP device?I've already tried to...
  3. Remove old windows10 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove old windows10 desktop: I had a windows10 desktop along with a windows11 laptop. I had both syncing and that seemed ok. Today I physically removed the desktop as it was on it's last leg. I see it is still showing up as a device in places. In some of those places I don't see the laptop. How do I...
  4. Remove old windows10 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove old windows10 desktop: I had a windows10 desktop along with a windows11 laptop. I had both syncing and that seemed ok. Today I physically removed the desktop as it was on it's last leg. I see it is still showing up as a device in places. In some of those places I don't see the laptop. How do I...
  5. windows10 desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows10 desktop: Blue border appears around icons on desktop. Is there a way to remove the border? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-desktop/cea83736-301d-454f-a1c4-49e5f2ea66f1
  6. Desktop design windows10

Desktop design windows10: I give up, no mor question but statement: Massive tormenting and harassing ompulsive design solutions and even nerve-wracking design errors must finally be punished. Microsoft's bad design idiots add to disease on a massive scale. and that consciously, purposefully and,...
  7. Windows10 "Desktop" display

Windows10 "Desktop" display: My desktop display ordinarily displays the items that I choose to display. However, my "desktop" now displays only Microsoft icon apps. The desktop folder still remains on "My Computer" How can I get the contents of Desktopselect items to appear on the desktop display?...
  8. Windows10 desktop & Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 desktop & Onedrive: Sorry in advance for my ignorance, when amending an excel or word document on my windows10 desktop pc should this automatically synch with the onedrive document accessed from my onedrive app on my iPhone?...
  9. acer aspire desktop boot failure

acer aspire desktop boot failure: hi i loaded windows 10 pro and since had boot problems worst scenario only black screen, or shows acer logo then stops or goes to load windows then goes to black screen best way to overcome unplug pc leave replug and boot if i manage to boot up and use pc and close down...
  10. New problem with Acer monitor and desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    New problem with Acer monitor and desktop.: For the past 2 days, my mom's Acer desktop that is listed in my specs is having issues with the monitor not waking up and the tower not entering into sleep mode. It's almost like it's getting stuck. I hope someone can help. Thanks! 100041

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 my acer laptop thinks to be a desktop