Windows 10: Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset

Discus and support Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I try to do a reset it just says it can't. My husband installed a game from the Microsoft store on it and said he had to go into the root... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/awakenedfloof, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset

Every time I try to do a reset it just says it can't. My husband installed a game from the Microsoft store on it and said he had to go into the root files to delete it. Now I can't open the Microsoft store, do a factory reset, open the regular apps like calculator or excel.

submitted by /u/awakenedfloof
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/awakenedfloof, Feb 20, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset

1. Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset - Similar Threads - Acer won't restart

2. How do I factory reset my Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I factory reset my Acer Aspire 5: I've had a problem with my laptop but no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to work so I came with the idea to factory reset it but all the answers I googled didn't work....
  3. How do I factory reset my Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset my Acer Aspire 5: I've had a problem with my laptop but no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to work so I came with the idea to factory reset it but all the answers I googled didn't work....
  4. How do I factory reset my Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset: I tried to factory reset my laptop and I had to use the windows media tool to be able to do that but now it's stuck at like 60% just restarting over and over again. I can't tell if it's getting any progress and I've tried starting it in safe mode by turning it off and back on...
  6. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset: I tried to factory reset my laptop and I had to use the windows media tool to be able to do that but now it's stuck at like 60% just restarting over and over again. I can't tell if it's getting any progress and I've tried starting it in safe mode by turning it off and back on...
  7. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, can't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, can't...: The reason I had to force shutdown my laptop during a factory reset is because it was stuck at 81% and I waited a long time. After turning it back on my laptop is in an infinite restart loop, I can't boot into safe mode, I can't use Alt + F10, I don't know what to do, please...
  9. Can't do a factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't do a factory reset.: Title says it all, I want to do a factory reset and it keeps telling me that an error as occured after restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-a-factory-reset/40613141-f46c-4ba7-a9f9-d1e9bbdc4f71
  10. Restarted while doing a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarted while doing a factory reset: So while i was doing a factory reseted i restarted the pc because i wanted to cancel but it didn’t then after it restarted it gave me me a error saying pls install an operating system in hard disk and hard disk (3FO) and i have a windows 10 latop...