Windows 10: Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem

Discus and support Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Acer All-in-one that was working just fine under Windows 10 v1809. I have made several attempts at upgrading to 1903 without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yvon Audette, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem

Hello,

I have an Acer All-in-one that was working just fine under Windows 10 v1809. I have made several attempts at upgrading to 1903 without success. One of them was performed using an ISO disk downloaded with media creation tool.

As I was upgrading to 1903, the mouse and the keyboard were operating normally but as soon as the process ended, I am not able to use either of them. I have switched them to other USB ports from USB 2.0 to USB 3.0 and back to USB 2.0 without any effect. The screen of the unit is not a touch screen type.

I have made an attempt at booting in safe mode but the mouse and the keyboard are not available.

I have managed to get back to the 1809 version of Windows 10 and as soon as it was available, the mouse and the keyboard were back. When I go to the BIOS, the mouse and the keyboard are functioning well. The same with booting from the ISO DVD in repair mode.

I have checked the Windows 1903 page for reported problems and I haven't found anything in line with my problem. I have not found anything on the web matching with my situation.

So the question remains: how come upgrading from 1809 to 1903 causes such a problem for something as basic as USB ports?

Hope that someone can help me in resolving this major issue.

Awaiting feedback.

Regards

:)

Yvon Audette, Aug 13, 2019

2. Acer Debuts Aspire Z3-710 All-in-Ones with Windows 10

Acer America today announced that its refreshed 23.8-inch Aspire Z3-710 Series all-in-one desktop PCs with Windows 10 are available for customers in the United States. These newly enhanced PCs feature capacitive 10-point multi-touch and a Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display.

The new Aspire Z3-710 Series enables lifelike video calls thanks to the 1080p Full HD webcam. Stereo speakers with Acer True Harmony and Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater provide powerful audio, while built-in dual digital microphones can sense the location of voices to ensure they are heard clearly, even in rooms with significant ambient noise.

Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem Acer_Aspire_Z3-710_AiO_001_thm.jpg

"We're excited to offer advanced communications technology in the convenience of a slim all-in-one desktop to our customers in in the United States," said Frank Chang, Acer America director of desktop product management. "We're confident they'll appreciate the superb audio and visual clarity that makes video-conferencing as well as movies and music very true to life."

The mechanical design lets the screen tilt easily from 5 to 25 degrees with just two fingers, enabling people to perfectly position themselves within the video frame and ergonomically adjust the viewing angle for long conversations.

Significant power is packed into the slim 1.4-inch chassis that houses up to an Intel Core Ci5-4590T processor, up to 8 GB of memory, a 1 TB hard drive and a DVD Super Multi optical drive.

Excellent connectivity is provided by fast 802.11ac wireless, three USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports as well as HDMI-in for attaching a gaming console. The most frequently accessed ports and SD card reader are positioned on the side where they are easy to access. A cable management hole is integrated into the base to keep cables tidy in back.

Integrated Acer BluelightShield and Acer flicker-less technologies decrease eye strain by reducing blue light emissions and eliminating screen flicker via a stable power supply.

Windows 10
    Windows 10 offers all the best Windows features to date in a smooth, intuitive interface. Technologies like InstantGo enable customers to boot up and resume quickly and Cortana, Microsoft's personal digital assistant learns preferences to provide relevant recommendations, fast access to information, and important reminders. Windows 10 also has more built-in security features than ever before for helping protect against malicious malware.

Availability
    The manufacturer's suggested retail price for the Acer Aspire Z3-710 Series with Windows 10 Home starts at $749.99 for an Intel Core i3 4170T processor (3.20 GHz), 6 GB memory, a 1 TB hard drive and a DVD Super Multi optical drive. These systems are available with a limited one-year parts and labor warranty at leading retailers in the United States.

Cristian_25H, Aug 13, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Acer Introduces the Aspire Z3 Series All-in-One PC

Today Acer introduced the Aspire Z3 Series all-in-one PC, a stylish desktop PC with a 23" 10-point touch display designed for modern homes. Featuring an adjustable HD webcam and optimized audio, this machine frees users to enjoy and share their favorite moments and memories in high definition.

The Z3 features a 1080p Full HD LED-backlit LCD with a high contrast ratio to deliver lifelike images. Its 178° wide-viewing-angle IPS display ensures stunning visuals from all angles, making it an ideal shared-entertainment platform for family members. It is also equipped with an adjustable HD webcam that can be moved by up to 20°, allowing both adults and children to comfortably fit in the picture for video calls. The Z3 is Acer's first all-in-one PC to use world-class Harman Kardon speakers. Coupled with Dolby Home Theater v4 technology, the Z3 delivers refined acoustic details and beautiful sound.

Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem 7a_thm.jpg

The Z3 Series is designed for convenience, and comes equipped with plenty of computing power for all daily tasks. Inspired by the Aspire M3, the Z3 Series groups frequently used I/O ports (onscreen display button, SD card reader, USB 3.0, 2-in-1 combo audio jack) in a capsule-shaped area in front to offer easy access. It is powered by an Intel Core processor, along with Intel HD graphics. Two USB 3.0 ports provide fast data transfer and flexible expansion, while HDMI input turns the Z3 into a brilliant display for game consoles. The Z3 also offers AcerCloud, a free file sharing and media management solution that spans a wide variety of devices.

The Acer Z3 will be available in June 2013.

btarunr, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem

Windows 10 anniversary update on acer aspire z3-700

I bought an Acer aspire z3-700 with Windows 10. I have tried without success to install the Windows 10 anniversary update. Has someone else had success? Any ideas on the fix or what I am doing wrong?

leroy peterson, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem

1. Acer Z3-710 Windows 1903 USB problem - Similar Threads - Acer 710 1903

2. How to cast iqoo z3 to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cast iqoo z3 to pc: I can't cast my mobile iqoo z3 to my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cast-iqoo-z3-to-pc/b7c1f1d8-01cb-4391-8f35-4291e939358e
  3. How to cast iqoo z3 to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to cast iqoo z3 to pc: I can't cast my mobile iqoo z3 to my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cast-iqoo-z3-to-pc/b7c1f1d8-01cb-4391-8f35-4291e939358e
  4. Acer 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer 1903: Does anyone have this laptop model acer aspire 5 a515-51-735n on 1903? Is everything ok in it? 145978
  5. Have problem with Windows 10 build 1903 USB speed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have problem with Windows 10 build 1903 USB speed.: Hello My brand new Lenovo laptop, Legion Y540-17IHR, with Windows 10 build 1903 will only have about 50% of normal USB speed unless I run a background application that loads the computer processor hard. Then the USB works to 100%. I know it sounds a bit like up and down the...
  6. USB Problem after 1903 update

USB Problem after 1903 update: Seemingly my 1093 update went through OK, maybe before the block was put on for USB connected items. I now have problems which appear related to USB. Adobe Lightroom appears to function perfectly until I attempt to import new image(s). It then hangs, even before the...
  7. Still Problems with Creating a Installation USB Drive for Windows 1903

Still Problems with Creating a Installation USB Drive for Windows 1903: One cannot download the Media Creation Tool for 1903 to make an installation for another computer. You go through the 2 hour routine only to receive that message that it cannot be done because to a USB. Windows said that they had fixed the problem with Update KB4497935...
  8. Windows 10 1903 USB

Windows 10 1903 USB: Has Microsoft released v1903 to download so we are able to make a bootable USB Drive? 131923
  9. Windows 10 1903 USB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1903 USB: Has Microsoft released v1903 to download so we are able to make a bootable USB Drive? 131923
  10. Problem with Geforce-GT 710

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with Geforce-GT 710: I buy the Gforce GT 710 and when I installed randomly the video card crash in to a black screen and never turn back. I install the lasted driver. My board is the ASUS P5N-E SLI What can I do for fix that problem?*Sad The BIOS is updated. 54690

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apire z3-710 update problems

2. acer z3-710 windows 10 1903