Windows 10: Acess denied after merging partitions

Discus and support Acess denied after merging partitions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so I had my D drive divided in 2 partitions because one had ubuntu, but i didn't needed it anymore so I formated the partition and merged them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ana Silva9184, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Acess denied after merging partitions

Hello, so I had my D drive divided in 2 partitions because one had ubuntu, but i didn't needed it anymore so I formated the partition and merged them. using MiniTool Partition Wizard

After that when I tried to open drive d it said "d:\ is not acessible acess denied". So I went into security and changed the owership and the permissions, and it still says access denied.

I have done takedown /f in cmd.

I don't know what to do anymore, I didn't want to delete it because I have some things there. Can someone help me try to solve this?

:)

Ana Silva9184, Nov 29, 2020

2. locker.bat file acess denied

i have tried booting into safe mood and changing permisiion...it used to open up as a cmd program that would let me acess my photos...now it doesn't open up and gives an error...I tried opening it as "run as an admin" the cmd opens and disappears right away...

Abasit khan, Nov 29, 2020
  3. foxslink Win User
    Cant merge Partitions

Hi folks,
    i was trying to merge a partition to another one but i couldnt, it said i didnt have GPT or that i dont have enough space to extend it, does anyone know why? there is only 1 unallocated partition im trying to merge into another partition that has files, the idea is to keep the files intact. i tried deleting it then using the extend function but nada. pls help

foxslink, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Acess denied after merging partitions

locker.bat file acess denied

Hello,

There are a number of reasons why you can't access the file. One example is the file is corrupted. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Is this issue happen to a specific folder where your photos are stored?
    • If so, does it prompt you to enter the password you created?
    • Have you tried booting into
      safe mode
      and change the permission?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this support website:
    Solution Center for Access Denied Error Messages.
    This article contains troubleshooting steps that you can perform to help you address your query.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Acess denied after merging partitions

1. Acess denied after merging partitions - Similar Threads - Acess denied merging

2. Delete Folder Acess Denied Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Folder Acess Denied Error: hello and good pm microsofti have a problem about my computer behavior that was seen folder acess denied errorsive been tried to fix the proper folder ownership it might not work or encrypted because i can't delte because of it.how do i fix this, please help?...
  3. Delete Folder Acess Denied Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete Folder Acess Denied Error: hello and good pm microsofti have a problem about my computer behavior that was seen folder acess denied errorsive been tried to fix the proper folder ownership it might not work or encrypted because i can't delte because of it.how do i fix this, please help?...
  4. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merging Partitions: So here is my issue. Windows is on my C drive, which is normal and good. What I want before I start to put stuff on the D and E drive, is for them not to be partitioned. No matter what I do, I can't seem to merge E with the two extra parts it has, nor can I merge D with the...
  5. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging Partitions: So here is my issue. Windows is on my C drive, which is normal and good. What I want before I start to put stuff on the D and E drive, is for them not to be partitioned. No matter what I do, I can't seem to merge E with the two extra parts it has, nor can I merge D with the...
  6. Acess Denied On Xbox Gamepass Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acess Denied On Xbox Gamepass Files: I have ownership of it and it says that I am the owner. I have tried to edit the file to fix a problem with the game and it says access denied whenever I try to save the file again. I edit the file, I try to save it, and then it says access denied. I'm just using notepad to...
  7. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merging Partitions: Hello, I was transferring data from one SSD to another with a larger capacity and everything went great. When I went to Disk Management to see if Windows had detected the larger storage I saw that it was there but just unformatted. [ATTACH] I don't want to create a separate...
  8. Merge Partitions

Merge Partitions: Every time i backup with Macrium i keep seeing 3 partitions on C: everything works fine and backs up no problems can i merge the third part with the second part as it looks lost and with a none indication i assume it is doing nothing. I think it was a left over from upgrading...
  9. Merging partitions

Merging partitions: I just upgraded my main windows 10 drive from 250 to 500 GB by cloning the drive. How do I merge the un-allocated portion with the active portion so Windows sees the full capacity of the drive??...
  10. Merging partitions.

Merging partitions.: [img] I'm trying to do something with the mini partition wizard that is raved about on this site. The FACTORY IMAGE D above is useless to my computer now that I have been on Windows 10 Home (latest build) and Windows 10 so graciously dropped a 449MB Recovery Partition...