Windows 10: Acess violation

Discus and support Acess violation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I use the free eMagic Store VirtueManager program. The program works well to this day. Suddenly an error pops up and some functions do not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marvays, Apr 4, 2022.

1. marvays Win User

Acess violation

Hi. I use the free eMagic Store VirtueManager program. The program works well to this day. Suddenly an error pops up and some functions do not work. For example, import / export or MySQL. Where can there be a mistake?There is enough space on the hdd. I tried to put the program folder in Defender's exceptions. We also reinstalled the program. Nothing helped. I used it without problems for several years.

:)

marvays, Apr 4, 2022

2. Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 4, 2022
  4. GSG-9 Win User

Acess violation

Response to forum violations

So do you think
    • It's an irrelevant issue
    • It is already a rule I am not aware of that a moderator violated when they did not inform me of their action.
    Because I think it is relevant and I think the TPU community mods should have to give feedback on the actions they take. Or were you just trolling?

GSG-9, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

Acess violation

1. Acess violation - Similar Threads - Acess violation

2. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  3. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  4. Your IT has limited acess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT has limited acess: Hey there! Hope you all are having a great day, so recently a few days ago i reset my laptop using the settings app, but once i did reset Microsoft Security not to be confused with the new Microsoft defender for office 365 stopped working. I tried to find the quick scan...
  5. Your IT has limited acess

Your IT has limited acess: Hey there! Hope you all are having a great day, so recently a few days ago i reset my laptop using the settings app, but once i did reset Microsoft Security not to be confused with the new Microsoft defender for office 365 stopped working. I tried to find the quick scan...
  6. After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites: After the update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 1.403.2411.0 from 20.1.2024 I can not acess some websites like strava.com, vreme.si…. websites I accesed normaly befor the update. I tried diffrent browsers, but the same problem occured.I tried to uninstall this...
  7. After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites

After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites: After the update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 1.403.2411.0 from 20.1.2024 I can not acess some websites like strava.com, vreme.si…. websites I accesed normaly befor the update. I tried diffrent browsers, but the same problem occured.I tried to uninstall this...
  8. How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?

How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?: Hello,I have a little problem, Recently a user gave acess to a shared folder for another user in the network. And i dont want that to happen.If i go to properties - security - advanced, i can disable the "change permission" in "show advanced permissions" for the user. But the...
  9. Acess violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acess violation: Hi. I use the free eMagic Store VirtueManager program. The program works well to this day. Suddenly an error pops up and some functions do not work. For example, import / export or MySQL. Where can there be a mistake?There is enough space on the hdd. I tried to put the...
  10. Acess violation

Acess violation: Hi. I use the free eMagic Store VirtueManager program. The program works well to this day. Suddenly an error pops up and some functions do not work. For example, import / export or MySQL. Where can there be a mistake?There is enough space on the hdd. I tried to put the...