Windows 10: acess

Discus and support acess in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why don't i have full and untethered access to every single file on my computer. if im admin why do i need permission. it is mine. i own this machine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by calebwalker, Mar 5, 2019.

1. acess

why don't i have full and untethered access to every single file on my computer. if im admin why do i need permission. it is mine. i own this machine. i give it commands. it should never tell me no. that's not why its built. i cant tell you how irritating it is when a machine i own tells me no. it is MINE. it should NEVER tell me no.

:)

calebwalker, Mar 5, 2019

2. Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Mar 5, 2019
  3. locker.bat file acess denied

i have tried booting into safe mood and changing permisiion...it used to open up as a cmd program that would let me acess my photos...now it doesn't open up and gives an error...I tried opening it as "run as an admin" the cmd opens and disappears right away...

Abasit khan, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Britton Win User

acess

Locked File acess

I understand, I may have just misunderstood the original question. Thanks for pointing that out to me. His post does not give much in particulars like screenshots. I agree with you though, if he's encrypted it then he'll have to unlock the files with the key first and no amount of permission changes will fix that. Wasn't trying to step on anyone's toe's here, just trying to help.

Britton, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

acess

1. acess - Similar Threads - acess

2. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  3. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  4. Your IT has limited acess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT has limited acess: Hey there! Hope you all are having a great day, so recently a few days ago i reset my laptop using the settings app, but once i did reset Microsoft Security not to be confused with the new Microsoft defender for office 365 stopped working. I tried to find the quick scan...
  5. Your IT has limited acess

Your IT has limited acess: Hey there! Hope you all are having a great day, so recently a few days ago i reset my laptop using the settings app, but once i did reset Microsoft Security not to be confused with the new Microsoft defender for office 365 stopped working. I tried to find the quick scan...
  6. After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites: After the update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 1.403.2411.0 from 20.1.2024 I can not acess some websites like strava.com, vreme.si…. websites I accesed normaly befor the update. I tried diffrent browsers, but the same problem occured.I tried to uninstall this...
  7. After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites

After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites: After the update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 1.403.2411.0 from 20.1.2024 I can not acess some websites like strava.com, vreme.si…. websites I accesed normaly befor the update. I tried diffrent browsers, but the same problem occured.I tried to uninstall this...
  8. How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?: Hello,I have a little problem, Recently a user gave acess to a shared folder for another user in the network. And i dont want that to happen.If i go to properties - security - advanced, i can disable the "change permission" in "show advanced permissions" for the user. But the...
  9. How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?

How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?: Hello,I have a little problem, Recently a user gave acess to a shared folder for another user in the network. And i dont want that to happen.If i go to properties - security - advanced, i can disable the "change permission" in "show advanced permissions" for the user. But the...
  10. My laptop has been bootlooping, I cannot acess Winre or safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has been bootlooping, I cannot acess Winre or safe mode.: My vivobook pro 17 n705 Laptop has recently started bootlooping, I have tried many different ways to try and access Winre, But I am unable to do this.Here are are some of the things I've attempted:-Accessing Winre through bios-Shutting down the computer 3-5 times.-Using a...