Windows 10: Achievement not unlocking in Windows 10

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm playing The Messenger on Windows 10 and I finished the game few days ago, but I noticed that one achievement did not unlock, the one for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by igoravila343, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Achievement not unlocking in Windows 10

Hi, I'm playing The Messenger on Windows 10 and I finished the game few days ago, but I noticed that one achievement did not unlock, the one for completing the melody (It Sounds Better On Vinyl). It should've unlocked automatically but I revisited the music box twice and nothing happened. Any suggestions to unlock it without playing the game again ?

I've got two response from the developers:

1. Hi Igor. We have heard of only a few people who had this issue and it seems to be related to the Windows app client missing a call to unlock an achievement from time to time, sometimes due to temporary disconnections. The problem is that once it missed it looks like it doesn't update anymore afterwards. There is nothing that we can do on our side to fix this. We are sorry this has happened to you but at the moment we have no solution for that. :-(

2.Hi @igoravila42 , sorry for the late response. After checking with SaboFro, there is no way so far the get the achievement again without redoing the a new game unfortunately. We'll try to check into this issue and see if we can do some check when an achievement failed to be given.

Thanks

:)

igoravila343, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

I am also unable to unlock Windows 10 achievements and have followed the above steps.

AlexanderBarker, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Achievement not unlocking in Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Achievement not unlocking in Windows 10

1. Achievement not unlocking in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking

2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...: 1. which intel NUC mini PC can achieve confidential computing in windows 11 22H2?2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined by Intel to use in windows 11 22H2 ?...
  3. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...: 1. which intel NUC mini PC can achieve confidential computing in windows 11 22H2?2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined by Intel to use in windows 11 22H2 ?...
  4. Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition: Achievement unlock * Good Samaritan and Entrapment* game Tomb Raider definitive edition . Xbox series s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievement-unlock-tomb-raider-definitive-edition/ff583090-da6e-4c57-b4f6-564535c5fe32
  5. Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition

Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition: Achievement unlock * Good Samaritan and Entrapment* game Tomb Raider definitive edition . Xbox series s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievement-unlock-tomb-raider-definitive-edition/ff583090-da6e-4c57-b4f6-564535c5fe32
  6. Achievements not unlocking?/ link unlocked achievements from another device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Achievements not unlocking?/ link unlocked achievements from another device: So I'm playing Minecraft Windows 10 and for months at this point, I haven't been unlocking any achievements even though clearly doing the requirements for them, I did unlock certain achievements on the Minecraft Pocket Edition on the same account, but when I go to the...
  7. I can't unlock achievements on Slime Rancher GamePass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't unlock achievements on Slime Rancher GamePass for PC: Hi,After unlock 19 achievements, i can't now unlock achievements since the 7th June. For example "Be knockout before 10h" don't want appear on my Xbox Game Bar, and same on TrueAchievements, it's lock, but in the game, i won the achievement.I try wsReset, deconection,...
  8. Achievement progress/completions not unlocking/updating on Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievement progress/completions not unlocking/updating on Xbox Console Companion: Recently, as in about a week ago, my progress for game achievements have stopped updating, for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10 more boards, but it is still stuck at 65% completion, I have tried...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Achievement "Let it go" not unlocking

Minecraft Windows 10 Achievement "Let it go" not unlocking: So, I've walked on a deep ocean with frost walker II boots for about 10 minutes total now, and the achievement just won't pop. Cheats are off and have never been turned on, and I have made sure the biome is deep ocean repeatedly....
  10. Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: Exactly what the topic says. Playing through the Xbox App for PC. Have 10 hours logged in game, although it appears the app thinks I have no time logged at all - nor achievements. This is the third game it has happened to me in others, there aren't problems, I just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. achievements not unlocking windows 10