Windows 10: Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio

Discus and support Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI ran into a problem recently where the little notification popup for achievements randomly stopped showing. Normally when I get an achievement,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathanSinglachar, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio

HiI ran into a problem recently where the little notification popup for achievements randomly stopped showing. Normally when I get an achievement, there will be a Console Companion notification that pops up in the bottom right of my monitor screen on Windows along with the audio ping, but now there is no notification banner but I can still here the ping.I am still unlocking the achievement along with its respective gamerscore, which I can see in both the Console Companion app and the Xbox app on Windows. In the Console Companion app I have achievement notifications turned ON and they're turned

:)

NathanSinglachar, Jul 18, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio

1. Achievement Notification not Showing but there is still Audio - Similar Threads - Achievement Notification Showing

2. achievement loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  3. achievement loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  4. Facebook Messenger STILL not able to show notifications!?!?!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger STILL not able to show notifications!?!?!?: Hello,I noticed a thread posted from 2016-2017 about Facebook Messenger not showing its push notifications, and then it not being in the list of apps that notifications are allowed. So, I've been trying to turn on its notifications for a while now because I'm not always able...
  5. why does focus assist still show me notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does focus assist still show me notifications?: i keep getting recommended notifications from chrome and youtube through the action centre when my focus assist is set to alarms only. it happens when I'm playing games, which is frustrating especially if I'm streaming... i also keep getting notifications for things I have no...
  6. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  7. Still receiving Xbox achievement notifications on PC with settings turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still receiving Xbox achievement notifications on PC with settings turned off: Hello! The past few days I’ve been experiencing a very odd situation. My wife uses my PC, and I don’t want notifications popping up on it regarding achievements I’m getting on Xbox. I’ve turned off notifications completely, and also turned off the game bar. We no longer get...
  8. not show notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    not show notification: not show notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-show-notification/adf7245f-b4dc-4ef3-bd87-5bd4d8578458
  9. Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application: "Settings->Notifications & actions->Show notifications from these apps" here shows an entry for an uninstalled application (not a Store app). The uninstall looks to have been clean. There are no registry or file system entries. Anyone know why/where this entry still...
  10. Random Achievement Notifications.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Achievement Notifications.: This is weird. I just received a few random achievements on my computer, and I wasn't doing anything to earn them. I was playing my PS4 at the time, and they popped out of nowhere. Every time I clicked on them to see which game they were coming from, Project Spark kept...