Windows 10: Achievements does not pop-up on screen

Discus and support Achievements does not pop-up on screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am currently using the Xbox beta app to track my achievements. But whenever I unlock an achievement it just doesn't pop-up on my screen while I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BatuhanAkyazı, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Achievements does not pop-up on screen

Hi. I am currently using the Xbox beta app to track my achievements. But whenever I unlock an achievement it just doesn't pop-up on my screen while I play. I have tı look it up on my phone or in the app. I tried uninstalling the Xbox app a couple times and installing the Companion App. I even tried to reinstall Windows 10 without losing apps and data to try to fix any possible issues with the app itself. And I tried to uninstall the app from Powershell and reinstalling back. Please don't just tell me to reset the cache or something like that, we all know it's not about that. [I tried it too :] Please help me. Thanks in advance.

:)

BatuhanAkyazı, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

I am also unable to unlock Windows 10 achievements and have followed the above steps.

AlexanderBarker, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Achievements does not pop-up on screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Achievements does not pop-up on screen

1. Achievements does not pop-up on screen - Similar Threads - Achievements does pop

2. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in: Google pop up repeatedly comes up asking me to sign it. It then says wants permission to read, compose, send and permanently delete all email from GmailAssociate me with my personal info on GoogleSEE MY PERSONAL INTO, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFO I HAVE MADE PUBLICLY...
  3. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in: Google pop up repeatedly comes up asking me to sign it. It then says wants permission to read, compose, send and permanently delete all email from GmailAssociate me with my personal info on GoogleSEE MY PERSONAL INTO, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFO I HAVE MADE PUBLICLY...
  4. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. pop up on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop up on screen: All of a sudden I'm getting a pop up on my screen and not sure why....."The Content is not longer available".....The content you requested cannot bedisplayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission...
  6. Small pop up screen

Small pop up screen: During every boot up this appears; [ATTACH] What does this mean? Regards, Not2Available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-pop-up-screen/763adf42-cee1-4557-8afc-418395e11921
  7. Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up: Hey there, im really desperate now, because all of the sudden my xbox achievements from games i play in gamepass are not popping up any more and are not showing up in the newsfeed on the right side of windows 10. I allready enabled the service "connected user experience and...
  8. Coding popping up on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Coding popping up on screen: Hello, I am trying to disable OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration but it isn't on task scheduler. Can someone suggest any other way I can disable it please. Thanks....
  9. pop up black screens

pop up black screens: I'm constantly getting the black dos screen popping up while working on my HP laptop...…..does anyone know what causes this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-black-screens/cb9b63b4-03c8-4346-b6c4-ea42c5bcc256
  10. CMD screen pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD screen pop-ups: Whenever I start my pc, as soon as I enter the desktop, I recieve a pop-up CMD black screen and right after it, another pop-up(white coloured) appears. This 2nd pop-up says: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(pc name)\appData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\deecgivf\sgsusbvv.exe'....