Windows 10: Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I don't getting any achievement in minecraft recent times, bought it from Microsoft Store. I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adil Medeuyev, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hello, I don't getting any achievement in minecraft recent times, bought it from Microsoft Store.

I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help.

What can I do?

:)

Adil Medeuyev, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Aleksa :D Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition/Xbox achievements.

Greeting everyone!

Can I UNLOCK Xbox achievements in LATEST UPDATE
    of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition without purchasing full version!

Thanks in advance Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition :D

Take a look of picture/its an trial version.

Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 568cdf48-68ee-48a3-85e7-d46e13b32486.png

Aleksa :D, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Achievements Minecraft Edition

2. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  3. Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements: For some reason, Dishonored Definitive Edition on the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 has no achievements. Dishonored 2 does, but not the first game? Why is this?...
  4. Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...: Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get their points and stuff after i have done it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievements-on-minecraft-windows-10-edition-are/f0f6c95d-a16a-4530-9bb4-0d821c25c79e
  5. Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10: I've tried almost everything you can, reinstall, wsreset, sign in/out. I've gone through all the forums and youtube videos to no avail. I'm the host and members can gain the same achievement I've been attempting for ages....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition I have not won any achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition I have not won any achievements: I have bought minecraft windows 10 edition a few days ago, and I have been playing and I have not won any achievements, and since I have cheats deactivated ... is there a way to activate them? I have run a program that removes "Bloatware" previously, but I have already...
  7. I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10: I've tried many different methods to fix the problem such as uninstalling/reinstalling, making sure Connected user telemetry experiences/xbox live auth/ xbox live networking are running, creating new worlds, and signing out of the Microsoft store and signing back in. I would...
  8. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work: Re-installed the game, reset the Xbox settings doesn't work :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-achievements-do-not/f47e9282-e785-4b67-966a-c4b68ce8c338
  10. minecraft achievements problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft achievements problem: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Achievement is not achieved. not cheat...