Windows 10: Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time

Discus and support Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, First of all i want to tell you guys about my story so i was playing a game and calling my friends with the app discord and then we were talking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarrenWecklMarpaung, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time

Hi,

First of all i want to tell you guys about my story so i was playing a game and calling my friends with the app discord and then we were talking about an exam so igrab my book its an F4 book only 2 cm thick and i accidently drop it on the right side of my mousepad and then it freezes and got me into blue screen critical_process_died

Stuff that happen after i accidently drop a book on my laptop:

1.when i put it in the table, a little bit hard it freezes and got me into the blue screen

2.when it got me into the blue screen it wouldnt restart and start normally, usually it gets me into the BIOS SCREEN first

3.when i poke it just a little it would freezes

4.whenever im going somewhere i pit it in a bag sometimes i go with a motorcycle or a car and of course there will be little bumps when im in the vehicle, when i arrive at the place and start my laptop it gets me into the bios

Do you guys know what happened to my laptop?

Any suggestions, how to fix it?

My laptop is Asus Rog GL504gm Hero 2

:)

DarrenWecklMarpaung, Sep 7, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time

1. Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time - Similar Threads - Aciidentally drop book

2. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...
  3. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...
  4. My PC keep crashing all the time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keep crashing all the time!: Hola, mi PC con windows 11 se crashea todo el tiempoSiempre tengo pantallazos azules con los siguientes codigos de detencion:0x000021aKERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONEstos problemas ocurren cuando:1- Intento pasar archivos de un disco a otro2- Descargo...
  5. My PC keep crashing all the time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keep crashing all the time!: Hola, mi PC con windows 11 se crashea todo el tiempoSiempre tengo pantallazos azules con los siguientes codigos de detencion:0x000021aKERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONEstos problemas ocurren cuando:1- Intento pasar archivos de un disco a otro2- Descargo...
  6. HP Laptop freezing/crashing all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop freezing/crashing all the time: I bought a brand new HP laptop 16.0 GB and 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM 17-1165G7 @ 2.80GHZ 2.80 GHZ just a couple of months ago and it has been crashing way too often. It mostly happens when I'm in Zoom and watching videos online while having other softwares like R and Excel...
  7. windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time: ever scene the 2019 may update my pc lots at LEAST half of it's performance, then late 2019 December 25th i got my first blue screen of death , can't rember the error. on this hp pc, then 2020 January 17th i got a another BSOD, can't remember the error then the net day i got...
  8. Games crashing all the time

in Cortana
    Games crashing all the time: [ATTACH]this wont stop crashing my games any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-crashing-all-the-time/b9526734-cd85-4b94-a49a-d824f5406bca"
  9. all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop: Hey, guys, Since late May 2018, all browsers that I use on my Windows 10 laptop crash at random intervals. I currently have three browsers installed on my laptop: Edge, Chrome (which is the browser I use all the time), and Opera (I used to have Firefox in place of Opera on...
  10. My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.: I've been having this problem for a long time, but recently it became much more of a problem. Basicaly, Windows says that Wifi is connected and working properly, but apparently it doesn't. So as you can imagine, gaming and basicaly everything is a pain in the ass. I tried...